All things Dundee FC

5 minutes ago, Boo Khaki said:

Kenny Miller.

Look at the past three appointments they've made, and tell me Nelms and Co randomly appointing Miller on a rolling contract isn't absolutely classic Yank-era Dundee FC. You just know it makes (no) sense.

I just can’t believe that the same level of incompetence could be shown again given how this has all panned out. The next appointment is absolutely critical for the next decade and beyond for the club. Get it wrong and we could be in serious shit. 

With that said, we have been ran appallingly my entire life and nothing would surprise me. If it’s Kenny Miller we would be as well just closing the door. I wonder if McGhee will be away as soon as relegation is confirmed or will he be hanging around like the turd that won’t flush, sniffing about for a crack at the championship? 

The appointment of Jack Ross would bring at least some feel good factor back to Dens IMO so I hope the board are working behind the scenes to make this a reality for next season. It’s a massive job for whoever comes in regardless. 

16 minutes ago, Spikethedee said:

Read a few tweets now saying that Danny Mullen is in talks with the DABS. Probably crap, I know, but seems an awful strange rumour to put about...

Genuinely wouldn't bother me. He's not good enough to get the goals in the Championship or be a hold up man in the top flight.

I've moaned about McGhee a lot. I have to say, him admitting to the team on his first day of meeting them that, 'we won't win many games' has taken my anger to laughter. If Nelms isn't mad enough to extend his deal, then he'll have a career in motivational speaking lined up: