All things Dundee FC

Been given a ticket for Friday and it’s a student one. Anyone know how strict they are when scanning tickets? Not had an issue at other away games but don’t want to chance my luck on Friday. 

24 minutes ago, JohnDFC said:

Been given a ticket for Friday and it’s a student one. Anyone know how strict they are when scanning tickets? Not had an issue at other away games but don’t want to chance my luck on Friday. 

You can qualify as a student if you do a free Open University course! 😂 

4 hours ago, Lalo said:

Any c**t else terrified for Friday? Just want it over with 

I'm the same, it's absolute torture. Think I've went through about every scenario possible in my head at this point.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

8 hours ago, Crawford said:

Bowyer is absolutely what Dundee needs. He knows how to be shrude, has found decent players when the budget was apparently stretched and most importantly got on with it with what he had.

Look at what we have had since the departure of Hartley.

Exactly.

Since the departure of Hartley we have had: McCann (a pundit), McIntyre (no comment required) and McPake (a youth team manager).  I’m not sure I’d use them as any sort of yard stick when judging any manager’s performance over a season.

Unless of course your argument is that you just can’t trust Nelms when it comes to managerial appointments.  In which case I’m fully behind Bowyer.

3 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

I'm the same, it's absolute torture. Think I've went through about every scenario possible through my head at this point.

It's a shite-mare, got both the Mondays off for a 'relaxing long weekend' but these bunch of fuckwits have wrecked it all.

Stressed.

Thank you.

51 minutes ago, Big Gus said:

As "amusing" as queens park dinghy ground situation is how many do you think will just go stand outside on Friday? 

I reckon at least 500.

Said already in the other thread but I think it'll be at least a few hundred, I know quite a few going through ticketless (including myself) so shall see what happens, probs end up in some shitehole boozer or something

2 minutes ago, Lalo said:

Said already in the other thread but I think it'll be at least a few hundred, I know quite a few going through ticketless (including myself) so shall see what happens, probs end up in some shitehole boozer or something

A big turnout standing outside will look good in the telly over the ticket fiasco.

20 minutes ago, Big Gus said:

A big turnout standing outside will look good in the telly over the ticket fiasco.

Yeah if there is a way to see the ground it'd be ideal, but judging by Dundee's statement there will be a police block checking tickets of everyone passing so might be impossible.

9 hours ago, Lalo said:

Yeah if there is a way to see the ground it'd be ideal, but judging by Dundee's statement there will be a police block checking tickets of everyone passing so might be impossible.

We will take over any pubs in the area, being able to drink through the game might be the only way to get through it anyway!

Thank you. 

Although it’s only North end he’s playing for just , our loaned player Young Jamie Richardson is scoring goals every week , scoring again last night against lochee United , not sure his age but think he’s only 17ish looks like he could do very well for us in the future 

19 minutes ago, Wee jeemie said:

Although it’s only North end he’s playing for just , our loaned player Young Jamie Richardson is scoring goals every week , scoring again last night against lochee United , not sure his age but think he’s only 17ish looks like he could do very well for us in the future 

Bairn was at that game last night with his pals and was impressed with Richardson, I didn't know he was one of ours.

8 hours ago, Wee jeemie said:

Is that the boy that scored twice against the dabs in a recent reserves victory?

51 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

Is that the boy that scored twice against the dabs in a recent reserves victory?

Aye that's the one, has had plenty of starts with the reserves this season. Only been at North End since the end of March and he has 8 goals in 9 games. Deserves to be considered for re-signing imo, don't want him leaving like Grady McGrath.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

19 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Aye that's the one, has had plenty of starts with the reserves this season. Only been at North End since the end of March and he has 8 goals in 9 games. Deserves to be considered for re-signing imo, don't want him leaving like Grady McGrath.

Would be great to see him rewarded for his efforts in a pre season friendly. Obviously not expecting him to walk into the first team, just a "this could be you in a few years" but also a healthy advertisement to others of what they could achieve at the club.