All things Dundee FC

7 minutes ago, Liam899 said:

Get him signed ffs! 

I’m hearing he wants to study instead of going full time, and going part time to allow it to happen. Fair fucks, his life. 

1 minute ago, SweeperDee said:

I’m hearing he wants to study instead of going full time, and going part time to allow it to happen. Fair fucks, his life. 

Sign him on a part-time deal then. That’s mental if true though, but fair play to him. 

I'll believe that when I see it stated as official fact, boy is absolutely dedicated to improving himself as a footballer and there are ways to get an education outside of attending on campus full-time.

9 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

I'll believe that when I see it stated as official fact, boy is absolutely dedicated to improving himself as a footballer and there are ways to get an education outside of attending on campus full-time.

Could be mum and dad though. Don't discount the sway of parents.

"And what happens when you get seriously injured?" and other such what ifs.

I think the part time shout isn't a terrible one. Keeps him on the books and a future investment potential.

I also doubt he would reject a premiership contract plonked on his lap. Will be an interesting development.

Edited by Crawford
Awful gRaMuR

23 minutes ago, Liam899 said:

Sign him on a part-time deal then. That’s mental if true though, but fair play to him. 

Yep ignore the very talented Mr Cameron on a full time contract, let's sign up more on-field non contributing bluffing players like Mr Hannant, with nowt or very little between their ears it would appear from their very own social media contributions.

You guys out there have never had to manage people, have you? Clearly not, from your comments on this very forum.

Before red dotting my professional opinion, I've never as yet issued one red dot in four years on P&B, always respecting all alternative opinions, however off-piste they may appear.

Regards and thank you.  

3 minutes ago, This Charming Man said:

Yep ignore the very talented Mr Cameron on a full time contract, let's sign up more on-field non contributing bluffing players like Mr Hannant, with nowt or very little between their ears it would appear from their very own social media contributions.

You guys out there have never had to manage people, have you? Clearly not, from your comments on this very forum.

Before red dotting my professional opinion, I've never as yet issued one red dot in four years on P&B, always respecting all alternative opinions, however off-piste they may appear.

Regards and thank you.  

Don't know what your issue is with Hannant? He has done a half decent job with us, he is enjoying his achievement and connecting with fans.

And yes to answer your question, I have managed people, lots of them at all different levels from all different countries and backgrounds, I have also been involved in football management.

5 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Bowyer is my favourite manager since Hartley and I think he's better than him.

f**k right off.

Sorry man just posting to my fav bunch of other fans when I seen that.