All things Dundee FC

2 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

No, centre mid. Looks the part. 

Oh right. It was the right back that caught my eye again. Bowyer made a game changing subbie at halftime changing Golden Balls for Williamson. Stopped him bombing forward. 

21 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

Oh right. It was the right back that caught my eye again. Bowyer made a game changing subbie at halftime changing Golden Balls for Williamson. Stopped him bombing forward. 

There are a good few decent players sprinkled across this division. We could do worse than make a few signings on our own doorstep. 

1 hour ago, Derry Alli said:

Since we are talking screenshots, I'm going to do this man a massive favour and score his name out 

IMG_20230508_213022.thumb.jpg.0da3651a5abf06c75d52065329163b42.jpg

Seriously though, f**k the f**k off.

Agreed it's infuriating to the point that non Dundee fans are pointing out to me that some of our fans love of mediocrity is ridiculous as soon as we achieve anything.

I've seen quite a lot of this "sign them up" on Facebook and Twitter and it's as if they've not been watching what we have been. I've not seen it on here but just incase I'd like to point out that Cammy Kerr is not a "young lad" he's 27 and I think he should be considered backup at best.

That probably came across as quite negative but the jist of it is get rid of the long contracts of average / upper championship players and try to rebuild for the premiership as best as we can. Ideally with Bowyer in charge for at least some continuity but if not then it's ok if we get someone decent in, that's a very big if given Nelms / Strachan's track record. Either way I'll be continuing to enjoy the promotion regardless of rumours or other team's posters on obvious windups.

1 minute ago, SweeperDee said:

I’m on zopiclone, diazepam and pregablin so just making up shite to stir the pot really. Apologies 

Must be able to find a job for him somewhere.   

5 minutes ago, Girth said:

Gal is off. Fair play to him. Job done. 

As @Derry Alli says I think we’ll be fine with or without him. 

Just need to find the right candidate. 

Thank you. 

Not a lot of evidence to suggest they will pick the right candidiate. Bowyer seemed to turn up out of nowhere after everyone on their shortlist was crossed off. Would be very dissapointed if he leaves.

9 hours ago, derrybiy said:

Agreed it's infuriating to the point that non Dundee fans are pointing out to me that some of our fans love of mediocrity is ridiculous as soon as we achieve anything.

I've seen quite a lot of this "sign them up" on Facebook and Twitter and it's as if they've not been watching what we have been. I've not seen it on here but just incase I'd like to point out that Cammy Kerr is not a "young lad" he's 27 and I think he should be considered backup at best.

If we go back into the SPL with Kerr in the first team again we are fucked.

It's an attractive position at the moment really.

A top flight club and you get to pick, pretty much, the whole squad.

If the budget is fair and the salary is fair, it's a great opportunity for someone.

53 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

It's an attractive position at the moment really.

A top flight club and you get to pick, pretty much, the whole squad.

If the budget is fair and the salary is fair, it's a great opportunity for someone.

My fear is THAT someone turns out to be some akin to Mixu.

We know Nelms loves "an experienced" haddy just as much as he likes someone freshly squeezed out the football managerial womb.

1 hour ago, Peadar BigDinnerO'Driscoll said:

Not a lot of evidence to suggest they will pick the right candidiate. Bowyer seemed to turn up out of nowhere after everyone on their shortlist was crossed off. Would be very dissapointed if he leaves.

Don’t worry mate. I’m just waiting for a call to arrange an interview.