All things Dundee FC

Swinging on a chandelier was funny and would be if me or my mates did it. Not so much when you’re meant to be a role model for younger players at the club. 

Just having a look at the release lists on bbc a few quality players been let go that could do us a wee favour and a few surprises too tbf

6 hours ago, D TOTAL said:

Just having a look at the release lists on bbc a few quality players been let go that could do us a wee favour and a few surprises too tbf

Cedwyn Scott is retained by Notts County. 

10 hours ago, RawB93 said:

Swinging on a chandelier was funny and would be if me or my mates did it. Not so much when you’re meant to be a role model for younger players at the club. 

I thought it was hilarious, still do tbf. Boys a big bit misguided but that's why the punters liked him. 

He must be a nightmare to be around 24/7. 

Would have him back.

Totally different issue but,

was thinking on Saturday

be much better if the YT section in the Derrywas moved to the end at the halfway line

that way the energy would be more evenly distributed round our support 

This message on The Dark Blues reminded me 

Think we need more songs tbf. 🤔

I like the work and the passion of the young lads in the SE section, but I think we need to expand the repertoire a good bit. 

The last 2 games have seen a great backing to the away teams and the range of songs was 'largely' (apart from the cheeks sh#te😠 quite impressive. 

Can we think of a few more than 'hullo, hullo' ?”

Didn't understand the wailing when Cummings was binned tbh. He offered absolutely nothing to the side outside the penalty box, and struck me as an absolute arsehole of a bloke who would drive managers daft. Don't see any reason at all to want him back.

1 minute ago, Boo Khaki said:

Didn't understand the wailing when Cummings was binned tbh. He offered absolutely nothing to the side outside the penalty box, and struck me as an absolute arsehole of a bloke who would drive managers daft. Don't see any reason at all to want him back.

Totally agree, you have to wonder why McPake played him out on the wing.

Top quality poacher. Should've been used properly. IMO.

9 hours ago, Boo Khaki said:

Agree too. I remember being quite stunned how little he contributed, didn’t really seem to have any touch at all, but pretty deadly in the goal obvs. 

On 07/05/2024 at 20:19, Fifespud said:

This. He’s 28 and is on club no 9. He also doesn’t fit the type favoured by the Doc - hard working team players. 

Basically, averaging a new club every year which tells you something about his attitude and how it feeds in to how managers view him. Probably earning very good money in a shite league just now. He can stay there. 

11 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Totally agree, you have to wonder why McPake played him out on the wing.

Top quality poacher. Should've been used properly. IMO.

James McPake - tactical genius. 

On 09/05/2024 at 10:01, Girth said:

James McPake - tactical genius. 

And this might sound like an Iain Davidson stat debate but talking of tactical awareness it looks like this year in the league we have gone with back 5 in 10 of our non arse cheek games and gained 9 points. In the 4 games with a back 4 we also have 9 points. In the arse cheek games we got humped 7-1 (away to be fair) with a back 5 and put in 2 really good performances and gained a point with a back 4. Off the back of these 2 really good performances I'm still seething that we went to back 5 v St Mirren, particularly as it included dumping the Boateng-Sylla combo that was obviously so effective. It's no surprise that the back 5 isn't working when we don't have proper wing-backs, particularly McGhee, who was rancid getting forward and culpable with 2 of the goals. He's had a pretty solid season but, and I've been saying this for months, he'll never make a wing-back. Also, those thinking that getting Shaughnessy back will sort all really need to think again. Rant over but still raging over throwing away our chance of Europe

Speaking of ex strikers Simon Murray looks to have added a fair bit to his game since we last saw him in the dark blue (of Dundee). It might be common knowledge but I’m hearing he has signed or is signing a pre-contract with those cuntos across the road. 

2 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Speaking of ex strikers Simon Murray looks to have added a fair bit to his game since we last saw him in the dark blue (of Dundee). It might be common knowledge but I’m hearing he has signed or is signing a pre-contract with those cuntos across the road. 

County only signed him a year and a half ago for six figures he's surely on a longer deal than that.

2 minutes ago, gannonball said:

County only signed him a year and a half ago for six figures he's surely on a longer deal than that.

They must be spunking dosh on him then. 

From what I'm seeing online, Simon Murray appears to be out of contract this month.

He's had a very successful 18 months at Ross County and regardless of some views on here, he no doubt more than meets the Tony Docherty criteria with the added bonus, he actually scores goals.

A yes from me, has just turned 32 and is proven at this level.

5a7adc1fa5d9c-940x564.jpg.166926de418b557d2dd66d8447fe9467.jpg  

Posted (edited)

Can’t decide if signed DaraBall dollers are cringe or a bit of tongue and cheek fun

😂😂

Edited by D TOTAL

16 hours ago, Fifespud said:

He has improved a lot. 

Shirley he won't be going to The Dabbies?

Thank you.