All things Dundee FC

Welcome back to the relegation battle, thought your home top and pushed you to safety, but thankfully thats evened it out.

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

Welcome back to the relegation battle, thought your home top and pushed you to safety, but thankfully thats evened it out.

Mate, personally, I like your posts and I like when you come in with your (at times questionable) stats and I'd even go as far as saying as I think you're a good poster but is it any wonder that the likes of @Bigmouth Strikes Again & @Fifespud call you a slavering arsepiece when you come out with this sort of shite?

FS.

4 hours ago, Lifelongdee said:

too be honest i like it :D wayyy different to the usual would off like a light grey instead of the gold but better than i thought.

Most Dees i know usually prefer the away to the home this season i think the club have focused more on the home shirt, either way both will be purchased :D

each to there pwn im sure 90% of the support only buy one or the other its the wee Dee fans who buy the keepers kit i raise a glass too must take real love of the club to say "Dad can i have the keeper strip instead please" 😄

Funny you say that...... my wee man has just said Dad can i get the yellow dundee keeper top instead of the home top 😄🫣

1 minute ago, thedees said:

Funny you say that...... my wee man has just said Dad can i get the yellow dundee keeper top instead of the home top 😄🫣

My wee man has got the yellow keeper top too 😂 he is getting the home strip too though and he really likes the away strip but no chance is he getting all 3 😂

29 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Mate, personally, I like your posts and I like when you come in with your (at times questionable) stats and I'd even go as far as saying as I think you're a good poster but is it any wonder that the likes of @Bigmouth Strikes Again & @Fifespud call you a slavering arsepiece when you come out with this sort of shite?

FS.

Think it's because me and Spud are slightly older, and have had a lifetime of listening to people like him, and are tired of it.

Thank you.

I've a tendency to read far too much into things but I got the feeling that Docherty was hinting that we could still be in the market for another keeper.

He was asked if Sharp would go out on loan and replied:

“Possibly. But I always like three goalkeepers. We’ll see. We’re still in pre-season right now so we are still planning for the season. I can’t say whether that will or won’t happen but I do like three goalkeepers.”

55 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

FS.

Ive got them both blocked, so if it riles them up let me know pls, and then itll been worth the 2 seconds of thought the post took.