All things Dundee FC

16 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Thanks Ludo. Thought tonight would be as good a time as any to pop back in for a gander.

Are there any seething Jambos in particular I should look out for to erm, communicate with?

Not so much on here but at the game?

28 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

AF792212-A1BF-46DB-B222-B1475310E172.jpeg

Yay, welcome back. Most points already covered. Actually thought the 2 strikers were far better today, but still room for improvement. Carson is just so reassuring. One really good save from the free kick but otherwise just no panic stations moment. 
Quite funny in hospo, firstly Tosh gave a really good account of himself and a full time Beck and Bakayoko came in for the interviews. There was a table of pished women, between 35 and 45, very excited at their arrival. If one or both of them weren’t gangbanged I’ll be very surprised. 

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

Docherty saying he's really happy with the squad so it might not happen but potentially another 2 to come in before the deadline closes.

Max Anderson rumoured to be an Inverness loan target and maybe Reilly/Rudden out on loan also, and Diarra and that supposed attacking option in?

Delighted with today. Not just the result but much like Motherwell the other week no matter the end result i would've left with a good feeling towards the team. Battled for everything and the likes of Beck and McGhee looked solid in a defensive four. Kerr played well first half but had a twenty minute period where Lowry ran him ragged. Got to grips with it for the last fifteen though and can expect to stay in the team next week. 

What a difference Carson makes; everything he does is just so comfortable and oozes quality. Some save from the free-kick in which Legzdins would probably have broken in two on trying to save. 

Three games in and we've competed in every one (very poor first half in Paisley but tactics changed it). That's not usual for us as a club in the last decade within the top league. We have to be pleased, especially with new players still to get up to speed. We've improved significantly over the Summer and from our McPake/McGhee horrorshow. Early looks on Sylla is that him and Boateng could be a really good partnership. 

The day was topped off for me when Fast Eddies mouth Organ played opposite Trades as the swarms of Hearts fans made their way to the rail station. The chimes of Fast Eddie intertwined with the Waves of the Tay sweeping the Hearts fans out of this great Dark Blue City. Would you have it any other way? I wouldn't that's for sure. 

We move onto Perth. With this squad we can expect to compete and hopefully we come out on the right side of the scoreline. Lets get a big crowd through and crush the hopes of these bitter Perth morons.

Thank you. 

It’s correct about Carson having a calming affect. In the second half he was stood about 30 yards off his line with his hands behind his back like an old man at the duck pond. I thought if he’s that chilled then so am I.

3 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Max Anderson rumoured to be an Inverness loan target and maybe Reilly/Rudden out on loan also, and Diarra and that supposed attacking option in?

Diarra deal completely collapsed now per Spanish media. Again, not surprising given Sylla's signing (and considering he apparently did well today it's not a big deal) but got myself a bit too excited 😔

Still would like another attacking option though, would be the priority for me now.