All things Dundee FC

16 minutes ago, RawB93 said:

I did wonder who it'd be against given he's only ever played for us, but why them?

No idea. I see it's the same night as the Scotland game, too. I hate he's drained ten years wages out the club but even I feel a little sympathy for the c**t.

It's the best outcome to try and get income for Kerr, doubt any english clubs would be interested, so it's one or the other arse cheek, wouldn't even entertain the dayglo's, don't show up when it's important, never mind a testimonial.

Thank you.

eta. He should plough all the profits into our youth development. IMO.😎

Edited by Bigmouth Strikes Again

14 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

That's the appeal in for the red, decided on Wednesday, lets see what these bunch of SFA clowns come up with.

Thank you.

You'll not be successful, not because that's the right decision, but rather they're incompetent. You'd have thought a pre-season of learning the rules and how to utilise VAR correctly would have helped the referees, but no if anything they're getting worse. 

9 minutes ago, Widge said:

You'll not be successful, not because that's the right decision, but rather they're incompetent. You'd have thought a pre-season of learning the rules and how to utilise VAR correctly would have helped the referees, but no if anything they're getting worse. 

Yeah, I pretty much see it this way too. I can't see it getting overturned.

2 hours ago, Widge said:

Spot on sadly.. no way it will get overturned 

20 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

That's the appeal in for the red, decided on Wednesday, lets see what these bunch of SFA clowns come up with.

Thank you.

The SFA have it down as being for Violent Conduct.

Seems odd since the IFAB definition of violent conduct is:

• Intense foul with a lot of force that occurs away from the ball
  • Does not involve trying to play the ball, e.g. punching, kicking, head-butting
  • If it occurs after play has stopped, then it is not a foul and a free kick cannot be given, but the player must still be shown a red card

Whereas Serious Foul Play is:

Intense foul that endangers the safety of the opponent and creates a risk of serious injury

Slam-dunk win on a technicality because the referee doesn't know the rules?

21 hours ago, Derry Alli said:

No idea. I see it's the same night as the Scotland game, too. I hate he's drained ten years wages out the club but even I feel a little sympathy for the c**t.

Scotland game kicks off at 5pm so easy enough for most people to see both games. Have to totally disagree with your comment that he's 'drained ten years wages out the club'. You obviously have never rated him as a player but nobody can accuse him of not giving 100% effort and commitment to the club, both on and off the park. He doesn't give himself contracts, a number of managers have been happy to offer him terms and have him in the squad. I'm not in the habit of publicly disagreeing with fellow Dees but that's one of the most ridiculous comments I've ever seen on this forum tbh.