All things Dundee FC

3 hours ago, Toby Marsh said:

Has Lewis even played a single minute yet? I would of expected him to at least made some sort of impact considering his background.

Maybe just hard to break into the team on our v decent run at the moment. 

That under 23 league down south looks like it’s very much hit and miss playerwise. 1 thing for certain, Owen Beck is a star. 

Edited by Dee Bliss

15 hours ago, Derry Alli said:

I often wonder what Jocky is up to nowadays. I swear the last 4 or 5 times I've seen him he's just been wandering aimlessly around Wickes. :lol:

What a man.

Wanders about Monifieth a fair bit, have ran past him a good few times. Always get a 'Hello' nod, total legend.

2 hours ago, eindhovendee said:

1 hour ago, Derry Alli said:

"This book is unavailable" 

If you're wanting a read @eindhovendee PM is your address I'll send it over.

1 minute ago, Derry Alli said:

Aye I'm an idiot. I meant to tag @gannonball.

Cheers Guys, after getting the book title seen you can get it on kindle so will give it a bash.

On 30/10/2023 at 11:06, gannonball said:

To be fair to Charlie Adam he is monumentally thick.

Known as “Bob” while on loan at St Mirren. “Brain of Britain”
There were a good few stories about him back in the day - including a few from Kirk Broadfoot so make of that as you will! 😂 

ETA : Charlie was a fantastic player for Saints. Brilliant in fact.

Edited by Molotov

On 30/10/2023 at 10:45, hk blues said:

I'm sure Adams didn't mean anything negative by saying that, but he's done the guy no favours suggesting he wasn't keen to come to us. 

I think his opinion was that it is taking a lot to convince young players at bigger clubs that they haven't made it and they should be keen to go out and get regular game time. He suggested that they look down their nose a bit at the prospect of playing in Scotland and if that is really the case then this idea of a Burnley feeder club thing can get in the bin. You would get more players coming up thinking it is a walk in the park rather than the likes of Owen Beck who has taken it completely seriously.