All things Dundee FC

2 hours ago, D TOTAL said:

Anyone know how the loaned guys are getting on, I remember the club briefly did updates for the then stopped?

I work with a guy who supports Morton and he’s been disappointed by French.  It would appear he’s certainly not seen the player I described to him.  

40 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

According to the Morten on here Tyler French is shite.

2 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

I work with a guy who supports Morton and he’s been disappointed by French.  It would appear he’s certainly not seen the player I described to him.  

Hopefully he’s not regressed since injury and he’s just playing his role as agent French perfectly 

On 28/11/2023 at 18:31, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

According to the Morten on here Tyler French is shite.

Had a decent start to the season but seems to have been dragged down to Morton's level as it progressed.

They also seem to be playing him at CB instead of RB.

Bit of a sickener today but a point away from home I guess.

You lads are obviously having a decent season so far, but is there a wee bit of concern over the loss of points in matches you should comfortably have won?  Seems to be quite a few now.

Obviously the table looks peachy just now from a Dundee perspective, and there looks to be enough shite below to keep you well clear of bother, but it’s a funny league for teams going on runs, good or bad, and a 5-6 match run without a win can change things completely.

1 minute ago, PauloPerth said:

Bit of a sickener today but a point away from home I guess.

You lads are obviously having a decent season so far, but is there a wee bit of concern over the loss of points in matches you should comfortably have won?  Seems to be quite a few now.

Obviously the table looks peachy just now from a Dundee perspective, and there looks to be enough shite below to keep you well clear of bother, but it’s a funny league for teams going on runs, good or bad, and a 5-6 match run without a win can change things completely.

Even if we went on a 5-6 winless run which is inevitable for all teams at some point IMO, I can't see shite like St Johnstone closing any gaps tbh.

It's a battle for the top 8 with an outside shout for the top 6.

Absolutely excellent first season so far with inevitable kicks in the teeth along the way.

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

Even if we went on a 5-6 winless run which is inevitable for all teams at some point IMO, I can't see shite like St Johnstone closing any gaps tbh.

I mean.

We lose to Celtic, then beat St Mirren and Motherwell, and you lose to Rangers, and this time next week we're a point behind you.

You think thats unrealistic the way theyre playing and our recent form?

3 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

Although you’ve dropped some late points but for his first managerial gig Tony D is doing a good job. I’ll be honest I expected him to be under severe pressure by Christmas time.

That’s exactly what it is for me.  Doc seems very sensible and I am sure he will learn from matches like today.

15 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I mean.

We lose to Celtic, then beat St Mirren and Motherwell, and you lose to Rangers, and this time next week we're a point behind you.

You think thats unrealistic the way theyre playing and our recent form?

Yes.

Let's come back to this post when this doesn't happen.

40 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

That’s exactly what it is for me.  Doc seems very sensible and I am sure he will learn from matches like today.

You would hope so but McInnes has just managed his 700th game and we’ve chucked away 3 points at least in the last minute of games and blew a cup quarter final in the same way.