All things Dundee FC

13 minutes ago, eindhovendee said:

It's been quite a year so I'm not going to get over critical of any of the players. A year ago we were about to play these games.Screenshot_20231231_191410_Chrome.thumb.jpg.961cf065a8a16ff17bcdaf5c22402626.jpg

We obviously improved after but it still took a total bottle job from QP to leave us top and win the thing.

We were all a bit unsure about Boywer being let go especially as Nelms track records with managers had been fairly shit however I think we can all agree we're happy how its turned out.

Still early days but it looks like the Doc can pick a player and I think we have to give him the benefit of the doubt on a couple of the starters at the moment. 

2023 was pretty decent for us in the end even after the above start, the DABs swapped with us, which was nice and hopefully they stay there, we just need to keep this momentum going, a couple of new bodies in and as far away from relegation as possible. 

Happy New Year Dees.

Thank you.

Well said, been a fantastic year, I'm just nitpicking in the previous post.

Thank you.

12 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Doesn't make any sense for Liverpool to sell him. IMO.

Would make sense as a loan though. He could easily play in that team and from liverpools point of view it’s another step up for him.