All things Dundee FC

15 minutes ago, ropy said:

Will the winter break allow time to get a bit of drainage installed?

When a Motherwell fan starts trolling another team over pitch concerns you know it must be bad. 😂 

“The (Fir Park) pitch received negative publicity during the late 2000s for being sparsely-turfed in parts and frequently waterlogged, and several games were postponed.”

There was a suspended fine on Motherwell and for a while you were in breach of rules for not having working under soil pitch protection. 

Edited by Molotov

39 minutes ago, Mike2911 said:

The fact all other Scottish games went ahead makes it even more ridiculous that a premiership team can’t maintain a playable playing surface. 

Oh hi Mike. Nevermind, at least the council will pay for better drainage at Campy.

49 minutes ago, Mike2911 said:

The fact all other Scottish games went ahead makes it even more ridiculous that a premiership team can’t maintain a playable playing surface. 

You’ve posted a grand total of two posts - both dedicated to Dundee FC.  Your obsession with Dundee is strong.

22 minutes ago, Girth said:

Just read a rumour suggesting Van Veen is coming to Dens. Anyone else heard this!? 

Thank you. 

Can't see it, I know he's back in Scotland now but I'm sure it was Rangers that were supposed to be in for him.

3 minutes ago, eindhovendee said:

Can't see it, I know he's back in Scotland now but I'm sure it was Rangers that were supposed to be in for him.

Can’t see him going there. Wouldn’t be deemed good enough. 

8 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Can’t see him going there. Wouldn’t be deemed good enough. 

I they're missing some forwards with injury and African games so not impossible. 

He's done with Groningen by the looks of things.

Some transfer information I know about your team. Some things might have changed and I on't know exact names of some players. The incomes from the list include-

Player from Rangers loan which is dependent on other factors

Youth player loan from Leeds similar to Rangers factors

Andy Halliday

A CB for certain but the target is from another Scottish premiership team which depends on their signings and what formation they will play.

A CB recall