All things Dundee FC

2 minutes ago, mungo said:

Anyone remember what our January transfers in were last time we were up? I remember rudden but nobody else...

image.png.a60aee14d54e682d0fef5f423fca2f92.png

Rudden, McGinn and THE Jay Chapman the most notable names. Also lost Cummings and let Griffiths go in this window.

4 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Declan MacDud. I remember laughing when the Ayr fans said he was the 5th best winger on their books. It wasn’t so funny when it turned out to be true 😂

Christ. He was horseshit. 

34 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

image.png.a60aee14d54e682d0fef5f423fca2f92.png

Rudden, McGinn and THE Jay Chapman the most notable names. Also lost Cummings and let Griffiths go in this window.

I had honestly already forgotten Niall McGinn played for us. Wtf.

Yannick Bolasie? The winger? :lol:

Just now, Louis Litt said:

Is carson out long term? 

No, Cran confirmed it was a precaution due to the plastic pitch, similar to why he didn't play vs. Killie. Sharp can't go anywhere other than back to the Pars now, so unless Carson's managed to injure himself in the 2 days since (or if Legzdins is going out on loan) I find the idea of McCracken coming back being odd, but not crazy I suppose. Good goalie, no doubt.