All things Dundee FC

We have also signed Finlay Corrigan from Ipswich Town. 19 years of age and is from Wales.  He has most recently been on loan at Leiston and last season he was at  Hemel Hempstead in the National League South. He plays across the front line. Could be a good signing for future seasons.

14 minutes ago, peebles_Dee said:

We have also signed Finlay Corrigan from Ipswich Town. 19 years of age and is from Wales.  He has most recently been on loan at Leiston and last season he was at  Hemel Hempstead in the National League South. He plays across the front line. Could be a good signing for future seasons.

Marcel Lewis (22) has just signed on for a Vanarama North Side which is the same level Corrigan was playing at last season at 17/18 years old. Must be a decent player

50 minutes ago, peebles_Dee said:

This would be a marquee signing for those cuntos along in Perth 😂😂😂

2 hours ago, peebles_Dee said:

£300 minimum. Keep hold of it

Really? Blimey, I know some old shirts can go for a daft amount these days. But that is a crazy price!

I've not actually got it yet but have the opportunity to buy it. Thanks for your feedback.

47 minutes ago, Drifter said:

Really? Blimey, I know some old shirts can go for a daft amount these days. But that is a crazy price!

I've not actually got it yet but have the opportunity to buy it. Thanks for your feedback.

yeah it's mad how expensive a shirt can become. Classic Football Shirts sell Dundee tops and it is extortionate. Football shirts can be a very good expensive. Especially like the one you are looking at as it's looks to be in very good condition for it's age.  I've got a big collection of shirts which I will sell when the price increases. Think how much a Caniggia shirt or a Scotland international Jack Hendry shirt would be with tags still on. Owen Beck 63 same as his Liverpool number would be a shrewd long term investment...

11 hours ago, peebles_Dee said:

Think how much a Caniggia shirt or a Scotland international Jack Hendry shirt would be with tags still on. Owen Beck 63 same as his Liverpool number would be a shrewd long term investment...

This is some of the worst information I've seen in a long time.

Edited by Derry Alli

We could've and maybe should've earned a point minimum today with a weak central defence. Carson had to make a few saves in the first half and we always looked like conceding though.

Once we get Astley fully fit or Lamie /Portales back we can start to solidify again. A clean sheet looks miles off at the moment.

As for the attacking play we look sublime at times. We have a lot to look forward to over the next couple of months when we sort the defence.

Top six is well in sight and that doesn't change after being rightly beaten at Tynecastle and getting rather unlucky today against the clear third place side this season. Paisley and Perth this week are both winnable and really will define our last third. We move on.

ETA - never seen so many people say they're happy with the performance after a defeat. Says it all at the moment. We're not far away - keep the faith.

Thank you.

Edited by Dundee-FC92

38 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

We could've and maybe should've earned a point minimum today with a weak central defence. Carson had to make a few saves in the first half and we always looked like conceding though.

Once we get Astley fully fit or Lamie /Portales back we can start to solidify again. A clean sheet looks miles off at the moment.

As for the attacking play we look sublime at times. We have a lot to look forward to over the next couple of months when we sort the defence.

Top six is well in sight and that doesn't change after being rightly beaten at Tynecastle and getting rather unlucky today against the clear third place side this season. Paisley and Perth this week are both winnable and really will define our last third. We move on.

ETA - never seen so many people say they're happy with the performance after a defeat. Says it all at the moment. We're not far away - keep the faith.

Thank you.

I’d rather we played like that and came up short than try to shitfest our way to draw. 

Thought the penalty was harsh, blasted right at him from about two yards, that changed the dynamic.Why do we never get dodgy decisions like that?

One man team the jambuns IMO, take five-heid oot, and they're average.

Thank you.

Disappointing result today , defensively weak , but really disappointed at the a load of people around me in the Bobby cox leaving when they scored the 3rd , there was still about 10 minutes or more to go including the extra time 

The difference in playing standard compared with only 12 months ago coming out the transfer window is pleasing, no disrespect intended to Gary Bowyer whilst operating with no budget.

The staggering difference in standard compared to 24 months ago is astonishing, maximum disrespect to the Mark McGhee and James McPake efforts, imho.

@DeeTillEhDeh calculated 17 points dropped due to poor game management and 9 penalties conceded, fair comment. However Tony Docherty will be very aware of this, plus the fact I don't think he'll be shy at relaying these facts to his players.

We're only going to improve and then get even better and wiser, merely my opinion.

R2d6b2e317b85639bc5841da747f75844.gif.9880d2d6a4c2e0a32d2cc73c271b4199.gif

Edited by This Charming Man