All things Dundee FC

5 minutes ago, The Master said:

Yes?

On 29/05/2024 at 17:59, RandomGuy. said:

Can't see it being McDiarmid. You agreed a fee with us to make sure it was ready and staffed for you previously, then never bothered paying it.

On 29/05/2024 at 18:02, The Master said:

Well, that’s your club’s version of events anyway. 

39 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Does this help you get over your disappointment of St Johnstone staying in the Premiership?*

*it was you after all that stated you thought the best thing that could happen was for St Johnstone to be relegated and to start again.  Or did you just say that in case you were relegated?

Just now, Shadow Play said:

Or did you just say that in case you were relegated?

Pretty much aye.

32 minutes ago, MarbellaDEE said:

Has anyone else heard anything about McCowan to the currants? Hoping it’s a nasty rumour I’m hearing but 100% preparing myself for the inevitable shafting when it comes. 

Who’s the currants?

Posted (edited)

It was only a couple of days ago that the weirdo was saying in some ways he wished they’d gone down to avoid the Dundee fans on their thread. The boys a ‘no-righter’. As for the sister shagger, everyone knows he’s a fud. 
Think I’ll boycott the Steading next season, dreadful place anyway. Invest in some hospo at Dens instead. 

Edited by Fifespud
Made a Levein of it.

1 hour ago, MarbellaDEE said:

Has anyone else heard anything about McCowan to the currants? Hoping it’s a nasty rumour I’m hearing but 100% preparing myself for the inevitable shafting when it comes. 

Absolutely no chance he’ll be at Rangers , he’s had an excellent season last season , but I feel some of our fans have gone well overboard with their praise of him , he’s a really good player but no where near a call up as some have suggested, and he’s not good enough for rangers or Celtic , to me he’s hearts or Aberdeen class or maybe championship in England 

Rangers also want Dundee to foot the bill for their hotel stay and travel expenses for the first postponed fixture.

Why would Rangers need a hotel for a trip to Dundee! What hotel were they planning on using Gleneagles or trump Aberdeen?

I presume they didn’t have this hotel book when they got stuck in roadworks despite warning fans they were there early in the season.