All things Dundee FC

Might have been posted elsewhere but does anyone know of the likelihood that there'll be tickets left for general sale on Monday? I'm the only one in my family that's got a season ticket and I'm looking for three tickets in total. 

Thanks in advance 👍

4 minutes ago, LM_0803 said:

Might have been posted elsewhere but does anyone know of the likelihood that there'll be tickets left for general sale on Monday? I'm the only one in my family that's got a season ticket and I'm looking for three tickets in total. 

Thanks in advance 👍

Doubt it, will probably all be gone to season ticket holders, on Thursday or whenever they go on sale. IMO.

29 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Doubt it, will probably all be gone to season ticket holders, on Thursday or whenever they go on sale. IMO.

I reckon there will be tickets left, think our allocation is in the region of 4-4.5k, season tickets sales said to be around 3.5-4k so should be at least some left.

28 minutes ago, Dee-funked said:

I reckon there will be tickets left, think our allocation is in the region of 4-4.5k, season tickets sales said to be around 3.5-4k so should be at least some left.

Hopefully.

Does the jerry Kerr and the two tiers of the fair play hold that many? I thought we'd only be looking at 4k if we got the shed.

Regardless while it's too late now a good way for non season ticket holders to maybe snag one is being a member of one of the supporters clubs.

There's seemingly hope through mine of me maybe getting one from a season ticket holder who doesn't want to go because, well, tannadice.

It's a long shot but I've got my fingers crossed. 

11 minutes ago, Big Gus said:

Does the jerry Kerr and the two tiers of the fair play hold that many? I thought we'd only be looking at 4k if we got the shed.

Regardless while it's too late now a good way for non season ticket holders to maybe snag one is being a member of one of the supporters clubs.

There's seemingly hope through mine of me maybe getting one from a season ticket holder who doesn't want to go because, well, tannadice.

It's a long shot but I've got my fingers crossed. 

If we're given the Lower Fair play and Upper as well as the whole of the Jerry Kerr spanning round to the little section near the Eddie Thomson then it's around 3900.

Thank you.

42 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

If we're given the Lower Fair play and Upper as well as the whole of the Jerry Kerr spanning round to the little section near the Eddie Thomson then it's around 3900.

Thank you.

I think you are not far off the mark with that figure although depending on the segregation area size with that Section A of the Kneecracker being close to the DAB Directors box it could be nearer 3500. Kneecracker around 2k, Fair Play upper c. 1100 and Fair Play lower c.400.

Fair play, quite literally. It's more numbers than I thought that would be.

Could see heavy segregation at the east end side off the Kerr reducing numbers.

4 minutes ago, scotdee said:

I think you are not far off the mark with that figure although depending on the segregation area size with that Section A of the Kneecracker being close to the DAB Directors box it could be nearer 3500. Kneecracker around 2k, Fair Play upper c. 1100 and Fair Play lower c.400.

Dundee have created this worry with the 'only season tickets will be eligible for the Derby' statement. If the end bits of the Jerry Kerr are being left closed then that should be stated aswell to maximise output to fans but of course there's only scraps to go off.

Bollocks IMO. I'd be confident of getting on general sale for those who are under that bracket - but what do I know. 

Thank you.

Edited by Dundee-FC92