All things Dundee FC

15 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

I have no inside knowledge but I think we are going to see a multiple signings day (like 3+) and we’re going to pleasantly surprised with the quality. 
I’ve just got a lot of faith in the Doc. 

We certainly need them - don't want to leave it to transfer deadline day.

34 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

I have no inside knowledge but I think we are going to see a multiple signings day (like 3+) and we’re going to pleasantly surprised with the quality. 
I’ve just got a lot of faith in the Doc. 

Tomorrow please

3 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Not that I believed it, but f**k you Peebles. :(

IMG_0450.thumb.png.cf9d8bd56cb7d0cca1efd816d71c15a8.png

Don't think we have a chance, just want him to make the right choice and move forward with his career, that's the main thing. IMO.

Great player.

Does anyone else think we should be starting Luke Graham tomorrow 

With a view to maybe also starting him the following week?

Boys a unit and could be the answer until Robertson and Shaughnessy are fit

I also think we should maybe go back to Gorrin

*Aye the lack of movement is making me nervous

Our first 3 league games could shape our vibe for the season in terms of positivity 

Edited by MarkoP

11 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

He also told St Johnstone fans they'd signed some boy that'd signed for another team two weeks prior.

Maybe there was a tannoy announcement in Tesco when his mate told him hence the misunderstanding. 

Nobody has been on trial except for the people that we have seen so far is it odd to just sign someone straight away without looking at them?

The only reason I would consider signing someone I’ve never heard of without looking at them as if they were unknown quantity like I already knew who they worked with beforehand and gave a glowing glowing review

2 hours ago, MarkoP said:

Does anyone else think we should be starting Luke Graham tomorrow 

With a view to maybe also starting him the following week?

Boys a unit and could be the answer until Robertson and Shaughnessy are fit

I also think we should maybe go back to Gorrin

*Aye the lack of movement is making me nervous

Our first 3 league games could shape our vibe for the season in terms of positivity 

Yes I really like the first few looks at him , defensively he reminds of of a young lee Wilkie, on Tuesday he did well when he came on , a couple of loose passes but really good defending 

100% would like to see him start in the cup game. I’m a fan of Graham so far - but a tannadice opening day derby is probably a bit of a gamble for a first Premiership game. 

If the boy makes a mistake that costs us points there are any number of permutations I can see - from fans turning on him, confidence in the toilet,  nervous wreck from then on etc - could kill any prospect of a career at Dens in one fell swoop. Ref -  Schenk 

Let’s get him on when we are 3-0 up - thank you. 

Alright people!

With the season fast approaching we have done pretty well over the past couple years helping your young players develop i.e Lyle Cameron and Luke Graham for example......Who can we have next?

Just now, mo83 said:

Alright people!

With the season fast approaching we have done pretty well over the past couple years helping your young players develop i.e Lyle Cameron and Luke Graham for example......Who can we have next?

Finlay Allan maybe

1 minute ago, mo83 said:

Alright people!

Finlay Allan (winger) as peebles_Dee said and probably Jamie Richardson (striker).  If Luke Graham goes out again it'll be Championship you'd imagine and no one else near your standard that I'm aware of.  Maybe Rayan Mohammad (striker)?

When looking for a Luton ticket I was able to buy derby tickets in the Shed for a couple of my mates was under the impression you lot were getting that stand ? 

Looking like a full house either way I guess 

28 minutes ago, GFARAB82 said:

When looking for a Luton ticket I was able to buy derby tickets in the Shed for a couple of my mates was under the impression you lot were getting that stand ? 

Looking like a full house either way I guess 

United been in the shed for derbies for a wee while now.   Fair enough as the ground is usually full.