All things Dundee FC

Kostadin Gadzhalov?

If that is the boy then he looks like a no-nonsense central defender.

Here's his obligatory 6 minute YouTube montage featuring him headering the ball away from danger and punting the ball up the park:

If that is the boy then he looks like a no-nonsense central defender.

Here's his obligatory 6 minute YouTube montage featuring him headering the ball away from danger and punting the ball up the park:

This video proves this man can indeed header a ball many times. :lol:

We need someone challenging Konrad and McPake so I will be happy enough if this boy does sign.

I've just watched that youtube clip posted by BlueDee. If, by past efforts, that's he highlights of this boy. He's fucking shite.

I was trying to becontructive in my criticism... but yeah, you're right lol

Season ticket holder going on 24 year.

Stats already have shown how bad he is. Seems to always carry an injury. Brutal defender

Excuse me for asking G_Man1985 but what is that list of medals in your sig?

What do they mean?

A lot of over-reaction here. Don't get me wrong - United were the better team and some of our defending was crazy - but I don't think I've seen a team get the break of the ball like they did.

Just look at the goals - all bar the fourth had fortune on their side.

First - wicked deflection.

Second - over-hit cross

Third - deflected shot

Fifth - deflected header

Sixth - deflected pass from GMS to set up shot

I know you could say that you make your luck but sometimes things just go in your favour (or against you).

I've seen us play worse and win - and play better and lose.

Shit happens - we need to pick ourselves up and move on. I said at the start of the season that I'd be delighted with 10th place - I still stand by that.

Edited by DeeTillEhDeh

A lot of over-reaction here. Don't get me wrong - United were the better team and some of our defending was crazy - but I don't think I've seen a team get the break of the ball like they did.

Just look at the goals - all bar the fourth had fortune on their side.

First - wicked deflection.

Second - over-hit cross

Third - deflected shot

Fifth - deflected header

Sixth - deflected pass from GMS to set up shot

I know you could say that you make your luck but sometimes things just go in your favour (or against you).

I've seen us play worse and win - and play better and lose.

Shit happens - we need to pick ourselves up and move on. I said at the start of the season that I'd be delighted with 10th place - I still stand by that.

That's the spirit.

I've just seen on the Hibs transfer thread that they're supposedly interested in Barry Douglas, who upon wiki'ing is in his final few months so would be able to fix up on a PCA. I'd hope we'd be looking at it too, that's a position I'd deem in need.

This Barry Douglas?

post-12030-0-54434400-1420228110_thumb.j

Left back and centre half are big priorities. Dyer isn't good enough at this level and his back up is Gary Irvine! at least Gary reads the game reasonably well despite being out of position and lacking pace. First time I saw Konrad I thought he looked far too small and lightweight for a centre half and this has proven to be the case. Not understanding the love for McPake either. Far from being our worst defender but he doesn't dominate against bigger strikers and gets out paced by the smaller ones. I would gladly have 3 new defenders on Sunday.

First few games of the season I thought our midfield looked very good but injures have cost us in that department. Thompson needs to go. No point in wasting that big wage packet on someone sitting in the stand. I feel confident with McGowan, Harkins and Ferry in the team.

Up front Clarksons luck seems to have run out and Tankulic deserves a start next game. Stewart is the best find we have had for years. Hope we have him on a long term contract because he is getting better every time he plays.

Time for Hartley to be ruthless. 6000 Dees turned up at Dens for a game against St Mirren last week. He won't have that support for much longer if things don't change.