All things Dundee FC

According to the BBC, young Wighton got himself an assist today.

Hope he does well for them.

Not long in from the game. As you'd expect, Craig showed up well. Played a part in Brechin's first goal and directly assisted the second. Neat and tidy throughout, he was directly up against Darren Dods and threatened to give him a roasting on a few occasions.

Going to turn up early to watch the warm-up tomorrow to see who gets an injury this week. What the f**k do they do, all-in fight club??

I've never actually thought about doing that; they train at Caird Park yeah? Or is it now Manhattan works?

I'd like to see if our sponsored player is as aimless in real life.

He has been awful this year. Was our best player last time we were in the SPL and was decent in the Championship. Don't know what's went wrong with him this year but if I see him getting caught in possession again I think I will actually implode.

I always felt he looked a better player when he made more forward runs into the box, he's always been a grafter but maybe the way he's been asked to play in the team this season doesn't suit him? Thought he was good earlier on and was immense against the fermers at McDiarmid but he has been caught on the ball a lot and doesn't look like the player he was! Mind you, apart from Greg Stewart who does!

McAllister was definitely our best player in the SPL last time but he's just not up to it now, backup at best. I'm fairly sure I was adamant we should sponsor him this season, next time we should go for a laughably bad player.

Duly neutralised...

Cheers

McAllister was definitely our best player in the SPL last time but he's just not up to it now, backup at best. I'm fairly sure I was adamant we should sponsor him this season, next time we should go for a laughably bad player.

Cheers

I thought McAlister was terrible on Thursday, just as he was in the first league derby, tries like f**k but not an ounce of a football brain.

In saying that if we were picking a laughably bad player from Thursday we'd need a poll.

This loan deal with Boyle and Harris has got me a bit confused. Surely with Boyle only having 6 months left on his contract, then if he does well there they could offer him terms for next season with us due no money.

Whereas the boy Harris is under contract till 2017 (so I read on here so may be inaccurate) but that would mean that if he does well and we want him, we would have to come to some sort of financial arrangement.

If it stacks up that way, it seems pretty short sighted IMO.

Hibs approached us with the swap proposal.

It makes some sense because Boyle has been off the, er, boil in recent games with poor decision making and a poor final ball. Maybe a spell in a lower league playing the likes of Alloa, Cowdenbeath, Livingston and The Rangers will boost his confidence.

On first impressions I'm happy enough with the deal, just don't want Boyle to start taking a game then f**k off for nothing at the end of the season.

I can see wee Boyler being excellent with Hibs but because the Championship is his level ATM.