All things Dundee FC

Great news about Stewart - been the bargain of the season no question !

Also sad about Peaso - would have been cracking to have given him a proper send off.

I remmeber the St Mirren game earler in the season in Paisley I was sitting right behind (I think) it was his brother (spitting image) and nephew (sure the wee man had "Uncle Peaso" on his shirt) and the excitement when he came on and then when he scored it was pure bedlam - the joy on their faces was priceless !!

Good luck Peaso - title winning legend !

Edited by SpiderDee

Will today's game be on DFC Live?

Same story as usual. They will test it at the ground and decide whether to go ahead with it after they've checked internet speed. They'll know if they can get it working by half 2 so check website and twitter pages.

Will be on radio here and here.

Edited by harry94

Same story as usual. They will test it at the ground and decide whether to go ahead with it after they've checked internet speed. They'll know if they can get it working by half 2 so check website and twitter pages.

Will be on radio here and here.

Cheers, Harry!

Off the top of my head- Letheren,Irvine,Davidson,McBride,McAlister (I think), Boyle,Clarkson. Can't think of anymore.

Can see McAlister being kept. Think Bain should be given the No.1 jersey and though I like Letheren he should be aiming for 1st team football. The others don't strike me as players that will help us achieve top 6. Agree to release Roberts while we're at it