All things Dundee FC

I got it totally wrong about Stewart - I didn't think he'd be able to handle the step up, but he's been one of the best players in the league this season. Wouldn't be surprised if Dundee were able to sell him for a decent fee in the summer.

I got it totally wrong about Stewart - I didn't think he'd be able to handle the step up, but he's been one of the best players in the league this season. Wouldn't be surprised if Dundee were able to sell him for a decent fee in the summer.

Have to admit I'm also quite surprised. Can only get better too. Delighted he's signed another contract.

Aye, out of all the players we signed I thought he would have been the one to struggle. Happily proved wrong, he is without a doubt our most consistent performer, tremendous signing by Hartley.

Chuffed with the positive comments on Greg Stewart. Don't imagine I will see a player like him anytime soon at CP.

I can't believe he wasn't picked up sooner. Glad he wasn't obviously! You think it is maybe because Hemmings was scoring so many, Stewart didn't stand out as much?

Boyle is outstanding btw.

The row where I sit at Dens formed an unofficial Boyle fan club, which has the catchphrase "on the Boyle", a play on words that I'm sure you'll agree is hilarious. At times during a game or if he runs past us while warming up, someone will shout said phrase.

If you're a fan, then do feel free to take over as the Hibs branch of the Boyle fan club. I'm sure he's missing hearing it being shouted.

The row where I sit at Dens formed an unofficial Boyle fan club, which has the catchphrase "on the Boyle", a play on words that I'm sure you'll agree is hilarious. At times during a game or if he runs past us while warming up, someone will shout said phrase.

If you're a fan, then do feel free to take over as the Hibs branch of the Boyle fan club. I'm sure he's missing hearing it being shouted.

Me and my mates like to shout 'Maaaaarleeeene' at Boyler due to the Clyde tannoy announcer repeatedly calling him Martin Boyce last pre-season. Again, hilarious.