All things Dundee FC

Yep, just placed this morning. I guess they don't fancy him to keep it up. Andreu is 1st with 12 and Stewart is 2nd with 10. Who'd have thought it'd be players from the two promoted clubs leading the score charts?

Stewart's the top scoring Scottish player in the Premiership. The rundown doesn't make great reading. There aren't many (any?) credible candidates there for a striking role in the national team.

Stewart 10

Crawford 8

Clarkson 7

O'Halloran 6

Armstrong 5

Erskine 5

Goodwillie 5

Graham 5

McLean 5

Graham 5

Mackay-Steven 5

Stewart's the top scoring Scottish player in the Premiership. The rundown doesn't make great reading. There aren't many (any?) credible candidates there for a striking role in the national team.

Stewart 10

Crawford 8

Clarkson 7

O'Halloran 6

Armstrong 5

Erskine 5

Goodwillie 5

Graham 5

McLean 5

Graham 5

Mackay-Steven 5

Where's Adam Rooney on that? He's got 19 in all competitions.

Eta: Ah, Scottish. Carry on.

Edited by Dee Man

I was amazed when I saw that Stewart has scored more than Rooney in the league. Rooney has piled in the goals in Europe and the League Cup. He won't be scoring any in the Scottish Cup this season though. :)

Greggy boy to get the winner in the final...

No discussion of sendings off for Dundee is complete without a mention of the great Nicky Banger. (Pronounced like The Daily R*****.)

Great name though - if you pronounce it the other way.

Most memorable sending offs I can remember are Tosh McKinlay's attempted castration of Ted McMinn and of course the legendary Chic Charnley versus the dayglos - twice IIRC.

Edited by Fifespud

rambling syd rumpo, on 20 Jan 2015 - 10:33, said:

Source? The Daily Express. If papers like that get it right it's just good luck. Journalist sees speculation on a forum, or gets a tip from an agent trying to work a move. Then he either runs the story or tries to check it. If he does check it he probably either gets rubbered or a flat denial. So he runs the story anyway. Journalists have to get stories. They don't have to get it right.

To be fair, Scott Burns has a pretty good track record when it comes to us.