All things Dundee FC

Good wee read about Greg on the BBC - http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/30908711. Amazing how many he has scored this season when compared to his first few years with us.

On your main Cowden thread, there is a suggestion in the first post that he'd only have been kept as a 'squad player. No meaning to say that is a typical view but it shows how far he's come.

On your main Cowden thread, there is a suggestion in the first post that he'd only have been kept as a 'squad player. No meaning to say that is a typical view but it shows how far he's come.

Greg always seemed to go through runs in the team and runs on the bench. At the start of last season he was behind Andy Russell in the starting line up (now scoring the odd goal for Berwick) but it's been clear for years that he has the skills and the potential to go far in the game. His twists and turns have left many a lower league defender on their arse!

When you look at the stats though for his couple of seasons he scored less goals than Lewis Coult and Marc McKenzie who are both now in the bottom 2 leagues. He's upped his game far beyond what I thought he would do in his first season in the big time.

My driving instructor is a die hard Dundee fan and every lesson he thanks me for Greg :lol: Not worth a discount on the lessons though apparently. :(

Greg always seemed to go through runs in the team and runs on the bench. At the start of last season he was behind Andy Russell in the starting line up (now scoring the odd goal for Berwick) but it's been clear for years that he has the skills and the potential to go far in the game. His twists and turns have left many a lower league defender on their arse!

When you look at the stats though for his couple of seasons he scored less goals than Lewis Coult and Marc McKenzie who are both now in the bottom 2 leagues. He's upped his game far beyond what I thought he would do in his first season in the big time.

My driving instructor is a die hard Dundee fan and every lesson he thanks me for Greg :lol: Not worth a discount on the lessons though apparently. :(

Driving lessons in Cowdenbeath?

How hard can it be to drive round a football pitch smashing into other bangers? :)

Cheers guys. Will celebrate tomorrow, going out for a nice meal then a few beers so will be rough as f**k at Paisley on Saturday :) hopefully the Dees can put on a show and cure my Hangover.

Keep an eye out at the restaurant. DeeMan may attempt to sneak some form of monkey aids into your meal.

Edit: also happy birthday !

Edited by Dee Till A Die

Am I the only one not wanting Stewart to be played up top? He's at his best facing the goal and going at people. Nailing him into the striker role will restrict his influence on the game and his goals would dry up somewhat I imagine.

I agree with you. He's scored 13 goals from a wide role. Why change something that's working?

Am I the only one not wanting Stewart to be played up top? He's at his best facing the goal and going at people. Nailing him into the striker role will restrict his influence on the game and his goals would dry up somewhat I imagine.

Nope you are not the only one. Although I think he would also excel with his back to goal as well, it ain't broke so why fix it!