All things Dundee FC

A song dedicated to Greg Stewart is long overdue. If anyone can come up with a catchy number in time for tomorrow I will sing it myself for the entire 90 minutes or until I get thrown out - whichever comes first.

A song dedicated to Greg Stewart is long overdue. If anyone can come up with a catchy number in time for tomorrow I will sing it myself for the entire 90 minutes or until I get thrown out - whichever comes first.

Somebody beside me at the Aberdeen game started singing the darts song then shouted greg stewart at the main bit :lol: Fucking awful

Greggy Stewart,

Sexy b*****d!

Greggy Stewart,

Sexy b*****d!

Repeat for 90mins.

Heyyyyy Greggy Stew-Art

Oooooh Aaaaaah

I wanna knooooow if you scored a goal.

How many Dundee players have had this song sing Cab?

Heyyyyy Greggy Stew-Art

Oooooh Aaaaaah

I wanna knooooow if you scored a goal.

How many Dundee players have had this song sing Cab?

I was thinking that but David Clarkson's already had that sung to him this season.

A talent like Greg needs his own unique and original chant in honour of his sublime wizardy and nutmeggery.

I've put the job out to tender to Elton John, Justin Timberlake, Paul McCartney and PSY so hopefully one of them will get back to me by 14:55 tomorrow with a banger.

Actually changed my mind and went and booked flights Edinburgh to Gatwick for £69. Leave Monday and back up on the Wednesday.

Wife and I heading from Edinburgh on Monday also feckin early flight and back on Friday ..............no nest booked as yet

Its a difficult one with his name, I've been thinking about it all day instead of working, and the best I can come up with is the old Caniggia classic..........

'HE'S BLUE, HE'S WHITE, HE'S FUCKING DYNAMITE

GREGGY STEWART......GREG STEWART.......OH HE'S BLUE.........repeat........etc

caniggia_c_19940630_gh_r-e9d966.jpg

Edited by Bigmouth Strikes Again

Wife and I heading from Edinburgh on Monday also feckin early flight and back on Friday ..............no nest booked as yet

06:25 flight arriving 07:55?

Edit: we've booked central Croydon Travelodge. £134 for two family rooms for two nights. So £32.50 each for two nights plus £69 for flights is pretty decent considering its London.

Edited by Dark Blue

Heard a few young boys singing a Greg Stewart song last weekend. It was Man city's song to Man U about Sergio Aguero/Phil Jones, replacing those two with fat Turks and Greg Stewart to the tune of This Is How It Feels by Inspiral Carpets.

This is how it feels to be Dundee,

This is how it feels to be small,

You sign fat Turks and we signed Stewart for fu(k all, Stewart for fu(k all....

06:25 flight arriving 07:55?

Edit: we've booked central Croydon Travelodge. £134 for two family rooms for two nights. So £32.50 each for two nights plus £69 for flights is pretty decent considering its London.

Yep that's the one ...will check out the ravel lodge cheers :thumsup2

Thought I'd chuck this in for all my Dee friends. Apologies if you've already seen it.

https://yougov.co.uk/profiler#/Dundee_F_C/media

Was done back in November.

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/218657-yougov-profiles/

You're going to love the New Year when you catch up. :(