All things Dundee FC

If Paul and Stephen make it into the same line-up at some point, when was the last time (if ever) we had two brothers playing for us?

Arvid Schenk and The Invisible Man?

ETA: Sorry, triplets actually; Sean Bonnet-Johnson, Arvid Schenk and The Invisible Man.

Edited by DonnieDarko

I hope Paul McGinn doesn't forget he's playing a game of football again if his other brother ever gets injured in the same game.

I'll bet if it was you, you would be the same, at your brothers injured side, tending his injured foot.

I hope Paul McGinn doesn't forget he's playing a game of football again if his other brother ever gets injured in the same game.

Yes. Back in the days when I played rugby for none less than Carnoustie High School FP's (second 15) we had a Welsh guy and his son playing for us. The dad battered f**k out of an opposition player one week when he thought he'd put the boot into his young lad.

Schenky gets a hard time but I can't feel anything but admiration for someone who has lived my dream of playing for Dundee. And Schenky gives me hope that at 27 I could be thrown in goals in a Dundee Derby and perhaps do better than the New Year's Day disaster. He's an inspiration to us all really.

If Paul and Stephen make it into the same line-up at some point, when was the last time (if ever) we had two brothers playing for us?

The Redford brothers (Ian and Gavin) in the 70's. Gavin was a full back, didn't play that many 1st team

games but a good chance he played in the same team as Ian at some point. Can't think of any others in my time.