All things Dundee FC

What's his best position? Better playing deep or further forward?

I like him as a box-to-box midfielder as he's good defensively and offensively and covers loads of ground. He got shunted out to the left-wing a lot at St Mirren though and he's played as more of a holding-mid from what I saw of him down south. Maybe the injuries have taken their toll on his work rate a bit.

Edited by Gareth_Glasgow

Stephen McGinn will be excellent for you if he can get a good run without injury. Really composed on the ball and loves a goal from long range.

Not judging him on today obviously as I know he was previously a top top player in this league and I expect big things. Totally anonymous today.

Missed GGH's creativity big time though.

Not judging him on today obviously as I know he was previously a top top player in this league and I expect big things. Totally anonymous today.

Think he was just a bit rusty. Hasn't played much football this season I don't think.

When was the last time we had a striker at the top of the goal scoring charts? Sara? What a find Stewart has been.

I was pretty young at the time but did Sara even score that many goals for us? I had it in my head that he didn't actually do that much but scored in bigger games.

Think Nacho Novo and Steve Lovell wouldn't have been too far off. Notable goalscorers we had in the First were Simon Lynch and Peaso.

Pretty sure Sara had an amazing first season. Was out scoring Larsson the season he was the golden boot winner for long enough was he not?

Sara's problem was that for every classy and spectacular finish for us he'd miss a sitter. His two pens against Rangers were horrific but they don't beat Fabian's effort against Celtic.

My favourite McGinn moment today was when he managed to lose possession with no one within a mile of him when we had a free kick in a great position towards the end of the game. He also looked absolutely fucked when we were attacking which is quite an achievement considering he was only on for one half.

Dundee Fans, i would like to invite you become a member of the Boyle fan club. Membership is nothing but show your support to him.

I'd love to but he's one of the most frustrating players Dundee have had for a long time. Likeable player and his pace is smashing, decision making and finishing is brutal though.

Hope he does well for Hibs whether it's in the rest of this spell or permanently.

On his day, he can tear teams to pieces (Hamilton at home being the greatest example in Hartley's first game). The majority of the time with us though he's been good for skinning the opposition all ends up then running it out for a goal kick or running straight into an opposition player.

I've now gotten over the fact that Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeel wasnt voted worst DUFC poster and decided to start posting again.

Greg Stewart if you somehow read this, I swear down on my grans grave, you can have my girlfriend in any way you want. I don't even care if you stab her to death. You are the fucking boy.

Anyone know how I can get hold of a list of all the spfl games shown live on BT sport this season? I Questioned BT sport about dundee's lack of involvement in live games compared to United/Aberdeen who's games seem to be on it every other week.