All things Dundee FC

Interesting to see dixons block of a mackinnon shot which was almost identical to thommos in the Derby.

No penalty given though! #consistency

Don't think either were penalties. How unlucky were Hamilton though in that game?

Found this absolute gem of a video - Wednesday's game videoed from the away end. Watch with volume up so you can really hear the dayglow seethe.

United fans love filming the Derry eh?

Beeeeewwwwww

Aye I noticed that when I heard the "how many times? Get him tae f**k!" I still think the St Mirren seethe at Irvine's goal was better though.

"He's got tae be affside....he's got taaaeee beeeee".

RawB93, on 13 Apr 2015 - 13:16, said:

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1428927403.951861.jpg

Edit: imagine saying that, and then your own team ends up adrift in bottom spot.

Minter.

What an embarrassing tweet, Div's a bit sensitive at the best of times so I just want to say, you'll be missed RawB. :(

Found this absolute gem of a video - Wednesday's game videoed from the away end. Watch with volume up so you can really hear the dayglow seethe.
That is tremendous. I've oft wondered what a bouncing Dens sounds like to opposing fans and now I know. Made my hairs stand on end that did.
attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1428927403.951861.jpgEdit: imagine saying that, and then your own team ends up adrift in bottom spot. Minter.
Sterling work digging that up RawB. I feel it's only right that his post is brought to Div's attention for a sheepish response for us to laugh at.