All things Dundee FC

Bit like your delusion that one solitary cup win in over a century makes St Johnstone something more than a tiny skidmark on the map of Scottish football.

least we made a skidmark on Scottish football in the last few years... How many since the mighty Dee did anything of Note ( that wasn't bringing shame to their club)... Answers on a postcard.

In fact, scrap that , Just remembered something from another Dundee thread. A Dundee video of " top 50 goals against United "..... That is certainly a massive mark on Scottish football.

I highly doubt our board said 'over 4000' when 1) that's near every single season ticket holder going and 2) Hartley was on the telly saying he expected about 3000 travelling.

.Genuinely, do you really work for St Johnstone?

Peh stand.

I highly doubt our board said 'over 4000' when 1) that's near every single season ticket holder going and 2) Hartley was on the telly saying he expected about 3000 travelling.

.Genuinely, do you really work for St Johnstone?

they did. 100% confirm that they did. Hence it was all ticket and even on Saturday contingency plans were in place for walk up fans to ensure all were in ( if 4000 turned up).

It was all ticket the first game too and the board never expected 4000 to travel?

mate take my info how ever you want. Its legitimate . Anyway boys and girls. Enjoy your evening and I will drop in to say hello before next Saturday. Play nicely and keep the exaggerations going

http://www.eveningtelegraph.co.uk/sport/dundee-fc/former-dundee-keeper-sacked-by-united-after-derby-comments-1.863638

Sorry if posted already but it seems the DABs have taken offence to Jocky's very own bawbag buffer Soapy Soutar making some pro Dee comments on Facebook.

Poor show by the dayglos, imo?

You'd get sacked by most companies for talking shit about your employers.

He's a dinghy anyway, so f**k him.

Edited by Waffelz