All things Dundee FC

It wasn't De Vos was it? I always thought it was Kevin McDonald and I think that video actually shows it. Played against McDonald numerous times at amateur level.

De Vos got the shit for it because it looked like he was the one You're right, it was Kevin McDonald (you can only see this from The Dees own video at the time).

It wasn't De Vos was it? I always thought it was Kevin McDonald and I think that video actually shows it. Played against McDonald numerous times at amateur level.

Could have been you

De Vos got the shit for it because it looked like he was the one You're right, it was Kevin McDonald (you can only see this from The Dees own video at the time).

Correct.

Think the c**t ended up stacking supermarket shelves........pleasing.

De Vos deserved the shit. Absolute clogger that epitomised United at the time.

Iirc, was that fixture not rearranged for midweek, as terrance and Phillips young lad (De Vos) was away on international duty?

I can't remember the reason, but aye. It was a glorious Wednesday night. Was this the game the guy Nyatangana (sp?) for united tried an overhead kick from about 30 yards?

Not quite 30 yards but he slipped running onto a cross and improvised to crack a decent overhead effort onto the bar.

First time I ever seen the c**t onside. Awful player

Hello Dundee fans. Quick question for you - where is a good place to park near the ground on match days? Ideally somewhere that might allow for a quick getaway after the match. Cheers.

Hello Dundee fans. Quick question for you - where is a good place to park near the ground on match days? Ideally somewhere that might allow for a quick getaway after the match. Cheers.

There's no quick getaway from Dens. Haven't you heard we have a massive crowd. Thousands and thousands.

Woodside tce. 5 minute walk from Dens. Loads of spaces. Next to the Kingsway.

Woodside tce. 5 minute walk from Dens. Loads of spaces. Next to the Kingsway.

Clepington Street is another option. It's an extra couple of minutes driving to the Kingsway, but closer to Dens.

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Clepington+St,+Dundee,+Dundee+City+DD3+7QF/@56.4732262,-2.9651329,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x48865ce4331a530d:0xa02564ab5b7a484

If you head in that direction, you sometimes get lucky and find a free space in Arklay Street, or even better find there's no cones behind Tannadice on Sandeman Street.