All things Dundee FC

Take it he's been shite since he went back to yous?

To be fair though, you're whole team has.

I'd excuse him if he looked like he gave a toss. When taken off we play better, simple as. Never plays the simple pass, and 8 times out of 10 spends too long fannying about on the ball and the chance has gone. Wish him all the best, but think he'll be back in Canada some enough.

Express says we're interested in Aberdeen's Clark Robertson. He's a left back I think and a boy at work rates him highly but says he's an absolute crock.

Dyer has been that shite Hartley wants 3 left backs for next season with, dazzler meggatt, Kevin "the bolt" holt and Clark "superman" Robertson all playing simultaneously.

Dyer has been that shite Hartley wants 3 left backs for next season with, dazzler meggatt, Kevin "the bolt" holt and Clark "superman" Robertson all playing simultaneously.

I'm not entirely sure Robertson is a left back but I mind seeing him play there against us at Dens sometime. He's probably our second choice in case the Holt deal doesn't go through.

Express says we're interested in Aberdeen's Clark Robertson. He's a left back I think and a boy at work rates him highly but says he's an absolute crock.

Never rated him myself. Most games he"d give away possession cheaply with slack passing. I don't think you'd ever hear the phrase "I wish Clark Robertson was playing" being uttered by an Aberdeen fan.

Never rated him myself. Most games he"d give away possession cheaply with slack passing. I don't think you'd ever hear the phrase "I wish Clark Robertson was playing" being uttered by an Aberdeen fan.

You just said it.

Great sports reporting of the Dundee game in The Sun today.

9 dundee players rated at 6 with jim getting a 7 and would u believe the best player on the park McGowan getting a 5. Do they even send someone to watch games?

Also two players in team of the day the tank and Greg Stewart a nominee for poty and they put a picture of Ross fucking Harris.

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Who's Ross Harris?

Haha that shows me how much of an impression he has made on me.

Even when u pointed out I had the wrong name I still had to look at website to find out his name.

And I ain't missed a game home or away this year as well

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Dundee FC can confirm that the following youth players will leave the club at the end of their current contracts.

Calum Brodie, Lee Cameron, Dale Davidson and Ben Sivewright will not be offered new contracts when their current deals come to an end this month.

We would like to thank all the players for their efforts during their time at Dens Park and wish them all the best in the future.

http://www.dundeefc.co.uk/news/player-departures#.VVDLv7rDc60.twitter