All things Dundee FC

Have you just bought these? Or just found them? I follow a few searches in the hope of finding an old home top sponsored by Kelly's copiers but no luck. Could you link me to your watch list so I can check these out? Much obliged.

Have you just bought these? Or just found them? I follow a few searches in the hope of finding an old home top sponsored by Kelly's copiers but no luck. Could you link me to your watch list so I can check these out? Much obliged.

I would also like to know where to find old Dundee tops.

Thank you.

All appeared on eBay last night, was a couple others aswell. Turns out I know the guy selling them anyway. They only last <30 mins on eBay. Just the usual "Dundee Shirt" search there lads. Varied between Adult M and Ls. I've got 2 of the pinstripes now, but ones for the little brother once it arrives. The Kellys Copiers one was up too I think, but someone snatched it.

I'd recommend Shirts of Excellence too, they're a great resource of occasional shirts appearing.

Just noticed on the club page that the Derry is still being worked on during the friendlies, any idea if it'll be open for the season starting?

I'd hope so =, and think we should be pushing for a sell out V Hearts on the second day, especially if we win the opener!

With the retro although they look good 'design wise' the material they are made out of is absolute shite, I had the original Samp shirt and that red away one, punted them on ebay, started a new collection with the second season of Bonetti shirt, very well made and decent material by Xara, few other recent ones, mostly away. Got them all hanging in the wardrobe, v.nice and tasteful.