All things Dundee FC

Gary Irvine just looks like the sort of bloke with a massive chopper. Paul McGinn looks like his penis is skinny and for that reason Irvine should start.

I always had the polar opposite of your opinion matty. I always felt for Sid, from toy story, as it would be more of a curse than a blessing, given his slight frame. He would just lie there like a dildo on a skateboard unable to enjoy his intimate, providing he found a willing partner to accommodate him, experience as all his blood would be in his Toby. Shame like, whatever way you look at it.

I know a lass who shagged Irvine, not impressive was the description.

I know of someone who shagged Luka, she wasn't keen.

She's obviously an idiot. :wub:

There's a story about Luka that I love. he was chatting up one of my mates missus' on FB. My mate found out and didn't take too kindly to his missus not telling Luka to do one (who would?!) .. His missus become pregnant and, obviously, everyone sung a song of Luka being the father. At the POTY do, Luka joined in and the snapchat was sent to the baby's father. :lol: .. Fucking love Luka.

Dundee--v--Top-6-formation-tactics.png

Really hope we do try a 3 at the back in a similar system to this in one of the friendlies we have left. Even if it isn't the preferred system, it's a brilliant option to have if things go bad and you want to stop leaking goals. Only issue I can see is that it puts more responsibility on the wing backs to get forward and attack. Holt has played in that role for Queen of the South and excelled in the second tier but neither McGinn nor Irvine look particularly confident going forward.

Hopefully, we get a good look at Kerr in the next few games and see what sort of level he's at. His playing style suits that sort of system (and the way we play in general without wingers) more than Irvine and McGinn but it might still be a bit early for him.

Really hope we do try a 3 at the back in a similar system to this in one of the friendlies we have left. Even if it isn't the preferred system, it's a brilliant option to have if things go bad and you want to stop leaking goals. Only issue I can see is that it puts more responsibility on the wing backs to get forward and attack. Holt has played in that role for Queen of the South and excelled in the second tier but neither McGinn nor Irvine look particularly confident going forward.

Hopefully, we get a good look at Kerr in the next few games and see what sort of level he's at. His playing style suits that sort of system (and the way we play in general without wingers) more than Irvine and McGinn but it might still be a bit early for him.

The few times I've seen Cammy play he hasn't looked out of place and personally I would like to see him get a run of games ahead of McGinn. I don't feel McGinn offers much going forward. Irvine did at times from the LB position last season but I reckon holt will have that sewn up as long as he is fit. So it's a three way fight for RB without anyone standing head and shoulders above the others.

Derry boy, on 17 Jul 2015 - 22:03, said:

Just realised that the derby fixture change means gowser is unavailable now. Thats a blow already

It was the same kick off time was it not? Just a day earlier.