All things Dundee FC

If the rumour about Carrerio to Alloa is true then what is he like? A striker or midfielder? The last fucking thing we need is another lightweight midfielder. Unless it means that Lennon will eventually drop Mitchell and play Duffy up top then things might just work out.

unless he's bulked up over the summer-I'm afraid he's a lightweight midfielder

Carrerio has looked half decent for us when coming on. Would do a turn for lower championship side currently I'd say.

As for the new striker, i will be very interested to see how he turns out

I would say it's easier coming on to a premiership game when your team is on top and controlling things and not a lot is demanded of you other than just don't f**k up. Where there will be pressure on him in a relegation battle in the championship. If the rumour is true then I hope he works out for us. At least he isn't Phil Roberts.

I would say it's easier coming on to a premiership game when your team is on top and controlling things and not a lot is demanded of you other than just don't f**k up. Where there will be pressure on him in a relegation battle in the championship. If the rumour is true then I hope he works out for us. At least he isn't Phil Roberts.

Both times he has came on we have been behind mate.

Dark Blue, on 01 Sept 2015 - 14:05, said:

Either two coming in or one very decent signing.

So another one to come in then...

Don't mind this Healey signing, he doesn't seem to be what we need (He's only 5"8 according to Google) but he'll only have been signed as back-up anyways and he has a relatively decent scoring record elsewhere.

I'd say I'm 99% sure! Hartleys away to the development match tonight

oh well I'd say that's some pretty poor signings we have made considering the amount of money we have just cleared off the wage bill in the last 4 days with the 3 boys being let go,

Again it doesn't look promising like, I'd think Hartley will still have funds to sign at least one more player if the maths are right.