All things Dundee FC

Just now, locheedee said:

As it should be Tam - glad to see you're finally coming to terms with your obsession, admitting it is the first step they say...

Obsession? You're lucky if I've posted more than 5 times this week in this thread, that's including the 3 in the last ten minutes :lol:

I'm quite fond of Dundee and like to keep up to date on your shenanigans nothing more nothing less. I do however mildly dislike the dayglos, hth.

4 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Obsession? You're lucky if I've posted more than 5 times this week in this thread, that's including the 3 in the last ten minutes :lol:

I'm quite fond of Dundee and like to keep up to date on your shenanigans nothing more nothing less. I do however mildly dislike the dayglos, hth.

That'll be why theres 5 of your posts just on the last page alone? I hope your better at counting your sheep & cows or you'll not last long at the farming

Brian Graham incoming.

Whilst it would be slightly underwhelming when I've seen Brian Graham play he seems to have a lot of attributes - bar putting the ball in the net. You keep thinking 'if he got a couple he could maybe get buckets' - but I guess a lot of folks have said that about him.

More realistic than the beautiful Dimatar and far, far less of a c**t than that Irish p***k.

I won't be surprised if it's a name that has never been quoted so far though.

Lewis Spence was released by us (his contract ended and he wasn't offered a new one), a Championship club, because he wasn't good enough. He played in a few games in the League Cup at the start of last season and was poor to average, and after that pretty much never played and was punted to Brechin on loan. We currently have a shortage of central midfielders, so that Spence wasn't offered a contract (but Aaron Splaine, who hasn't played football at a decent level in a year was), says how much our manager rates him.

McCann will have worked with him when he was our assistant, so must have seen something in him, but if true this would be a strange signing indeed.

1 minute ago, DA Baracus said:

Lewis Spence was released by us (his contract ended and he wasn't offered a new one), a Championship club, because he wasn't good enough. He played in a few games in the League Cup at the start of last season and was poor to average, and after that pretty much never played and was punted to Brechin on loan. We currently have a shortage of central midfielders, so that Spence wasn't offered a contract (but Aaron Splaine, who hasn't played football at a decent level in a year was), says how much our manager rates him.

McCann will have worked with him when he was our assistant, so must have seen something in him, but if true this would be a strange signing indeed.

Sounds like this is the marquee signing then.

I'm buzzing.