All things Dundee FC

8 hours ago, Louis Litt said:

A club that's bagged about £7m for a fucking sell on clause. They'll probably sell Armstrong this window and Dembele looks to be going for at least £15 million.

Including the champions league money that's about £45 milion at probably the very least this season and they want one of the most promising players in Scotland for half a million? They paid £4.5 million for Ntcham ffs.

f**k off you filthy c***s. 

Whilst I admit 500 grand isnt enough comparing his amount to Ntcham is a strange one

Ntcham came through the well known youth set up at Le Havre in france before being sold to Man City. Hendry came throught atThistle before being sold to.........Wigan. He, like Ntcham couldnt get a game at his club so he got punted to lower league english teams whilst Ntcham went on loan to Serie A team Genoa. Their progress has been worlds apart and Ntcham is also younger.

That is why their values will differ vastly.

Whilst I admit 500 grand isnt enough comparing his amount to Ntcham is a strange one
Ntcham came through the well known youth set up at Le Havre in france before being sold to Man City. Hendry came throught atThistle before being sold to.........Wigan. He, like Ntcham couldnt get a game at his club so he got punted to lower league english teams whilst Ntcham went on loan to Serie A team Genoa. Their progress has been worlds apart and Ntcham is also younger.

You make some valid points. We’ll accept £2.5million then.

4 hours ago, gannonball said:

Derry rule

Hope we can hang onto Spanish Jon. Awesome news that we've offloaded Bain.

I know striker is priority, but should we give Gourlay/Ferrie a chance if Parish gets injured or address that situation immediately as well? Gourlay has half a seasons experience at Clyde and it's generally unlikely we'd lose Parish to injury. Is it a necessary expenditure?

6 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Hope we can hang onto Spanish Jon. Awesome news that we've offloaded Bain.

I know striker is priority, but should we give Gourlay/Ferrie a chance if Parish gets injured or address that situation immediately as well? Gourlay has half a seasons experience at Clyde and it's generally unlikely we'd lose Parish to injury. Is it a necessary expenditure?

Image result for rab douglas footballer

What's everyone's thoughts on McCann now? I know the consensus was pretty split on here a couple of months ago, just wondered if anyone has changed their mind or still a bit unsure on him.

I still think he's definitely the man for the job and if given the time will turn us into a much better team.

What's everyone's thoughts on McCann now? I know the consensus was pretty split on here a couple of months ago, just wondered if anyone has changed their mind or still a bit unsure on him.

I still think he's definitely the man for the job and if given the time will turn us into a much better team.

I'm still unsure. Massively warming to him, but I'm not convinced until we have some distance between us and the play-off spot.