All things Dundee FC

Just wait until Perthsaint1977 reads this link: Link.

We'll be paying him £10,000 a week IMO.

It's the only explanation.

Either that or Dundee offered him slightly more than us, offered him a longer deal or guaranteed him more football than us. Perhaps a combination of all 3.

I think it's probably the £10k a week though.

Either that or Dundee offered him slightly more than us, offered him a longer deal or guaranteed him more football than us. Perhaps a combination of all 3.

It's the unicorn we are giving him as a signing on fee that swung the deal

It's the unicorn we are giving him as a signing on fee that swung the deal

No wonder your debt has climbed to £3million! :o

£5k a week on average players, £10k a week on pre-contracts and mythical creatures most recently seen in Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone? Ooft.

No wonder your debt has climbed to £3million! :o

£5k a week on average players, £10k a week on pre-contracts and mythical creatures most recently seen in Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone? Ooft.

I'd like to stay and argue the point, but I've got a manicure booked at the rather pleasant hotel where the club website team are shacked up ready for the game in Dingwall tomorrow.

Edited by rambling syd rumpo

Maybe he just didn't fancy playing in front of 2k crowds with the deafening rustle of sweetie papers.

The Courier article is bollocks. That's not what the accounts say. I've provided countless basic lessons in accountancy on P&B in the past when we were in admin and when the current regime at Dens were taking over. It was very boring and nobody listened anyway. So in future I'm going to waste my time in more enjoyable ways. :)

Of, FFS, I've just checked the link I posted. I tweeted to the journalist about how he screwed up and he's changed the story to something that's even more wrong. My apologies to you Kyle, but the Courier is just making itself look more clueless. I despair. :(

Sorry Syd, it's in the Courier.... so it must be true..................... :o

I've heard from a very reliable source that Godzilla has at least 7 girlfriends, and they all require at least £3000 spent on them individually per week.

The source also told me he is the highest paid player in Scottish football history.

This source is NEVER wrong.

This "reliable source" thing is easy. :)

G_Man1985, on 27 Feb 2015 - 15:57, said:

Club wise with all this money that have been spent etc.

Well done Hartley.

Also a small source told me this afternoon Colin Mcglashan will be a coach at Dundee. Unless he has already signed

They helped appoint Hartley.