All things Dundee FC

A wee bit surprised at this but it seems a decent move for OHara.
Fair play to him and his agent, if I was being cynical I'd predict him being back at someone like Motherwell within 18 months.
But I'm not so I won't.

He's probably better suited to English football, as he can just use his size to charge about. 

Type of players who'll storm it down there and be used in a "O'Hara was shite up here but amazing down south, so Scottish football is better than league one", type scenario. 

49 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

When I was reading earlier about potential traffic problems and only being able to enter and exit northbound I thought that a solution would be to have parking facilities somewhere on the southbound side with a footbridge to the Nou Campy but now I feel it could be incorporated into the 300 metre high, solid gold Caballero statue. You could enter the bridge via his boots, walk up the inside of his legs, across the inside of his shorts, touch his magnificent golden testicles for good luck, then back down the other leg. I'd be surprised if this plan hasn't been submitted to planning already tbh. 

'Did you visit the V&A?' 

'No, did the Caballero tour and touched the bollock'.

'Nice one.'

1 hour ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

'Did you visit the V&A?' 

'No, did the Caballero tour and touched the bollock'.

'Nice one.'

I'd like to one day be able to explain to my son the decades-old tradition of 'Touching the Bollock' before every game for luck.

2 hours ago, Dee Man said:

When I was reading earlier about potential traffic problems and only being able to enter and exit northbound I thought that a solution would be to have parking facilities somewhere on the southbound side with a footbridge to the Nou Campy but now I feel it could be incorporated into the 300 metre high, solid gold Caballero statue. You could enter the bridge via his boots, walk up the inside of his legs, across the inside of his shorts, touch his magnificent golden testicles for good luck, then back down the other leg. I'd be surprised if this plan hasn't been submitted to planning already tbh. 

I’ll pass them my concept sketches. 

Thank you.