All things Dundee FC

Dundee's Twitter are running a World Cup competition to find the best of all Dundee legends. Group A is Jim Duffy, Claudio Caniggia, Cammy Fraser and Barry Smith. 2 players go through to the 'next stage'. Barry and Duffy for me. Caniggia seems to be running away with it so far though. 

Just now, Ludo*1 said:

Dundee's Twitter are running a World Cup competition to find the best of all Dundee legends. Group A is Jim Duffy, Claudio Caniggia, Cammy Fraser and Barry Smith. 2 players go through to the 'next stage'. Barry and Duffy for me. Caniggia seems to be running away with it so far though. 

This is going to be absolute scenes if this is how they finally unveil Berbatov.

On 5/28/2018 at 21:51, Ludo*1 said:

Bit of an obvious one to be the usual makey upper of this season and the new, 'Caballero coming back?!' but I heard a rumour that we are in for Greg Stewart as our 'marquee' signing this year. 

As are we.

1 hour ago, Yenitit said:

Was Halkett no meant to be a kert horse or am I getting him mixed up with Lithgow?

Think he was meant to be a stand out for Livi and I might be wrong, but is also their captain. Having watched Livi against Partick and the DABs, he looked decent but they are a team full of kert horses.

6 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Think he was meant to be a stand out for Livi and I might be wrong, but is also their captain. Having watched Livi against Partick and the DABs, he looked decent but they are a team full of kert horses.

My one worry maybe is that our playing style might put more pressure on him to play in a different way. He does seem to have all the raw attributes though.

I suspect there will be a few displeased with the name change, so a signing to soften the blow wouldn’t surprise me. Personally I think it’s a good bit of business.
I couldn't care less what they call it. It will always be my theatre of dreams [emoji7] [emoji7]

We’ve not signed them yet so my opinion is irrelevant, however I’m not too keen on either of the left back options that are being suggested. If we do sign one or both of them I’ll get behind them (suits you sir!) like I do with the rest of the team but I’ll be distinctly underwhelmed.

Everyone on here seems really positive but I can’t help feeling that Booth is a backwards step from Holt and the English lad seems to have played most his games at a significantly lower level and I don’t know if he’d make the step up in level quick enough.

Roll on pre season / league cup / Berbz hand gliding in smoking a gauloises, wearing leather baffies.

5 hours ago, Louis Litt said:

I have no issue whatsoever with the name change, with the finances available in Scottish football it's a no brainier. 

The fact it's Kilmac who've already got an affiliation and aren't called something ridiculous, and that Dens is still in the name makes it sound a lot better too.

This 100% - Top stuff from the Board and Kilmac. I’ll still be calling the place Dens mind