All things Dundee FC

1 hour ago, D TOTAL said:

Had a look at the Woking fc fan forum And what I’m reading about Nathan Ralph isn’t exactly filling me with confidence

http://www.cardsboard.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6881&sid=02dd169e462fa4691c8bf900098ffdc5

Lol at this. Yes we should totally get on sacking our scout that has made us over million quid in the last year, with likely more to come.

You would think with this lovely football we did last season would make fans want to sign up. Or the fact that season ticket prices are still pretty pricey.

4 signings is a good start. Do we have room for many more ? Would like to see what McCann budget is for this season is. I would of thought a lot smaller but hey whatever gets us moving up the league table.
im glad the budget is secret. stops clubs and agents driving up the price on any deal

James McPake is down to 8/1 to be Livi's next manager just behind their current assistant manager David Martindale, Kenny Miller, Jim Duffy and John Hartson.

Didn't they get relegated ? I presume it was just him n maybe a few others who were decent ?

We nearly got relegated with 3 million pound players in the team and we could afford to free a keeper who subsequently won the league and the cup.

James McPake is down to 8/1 to be Livi's next manager just behind their current assistant manager David Martindale, Kenny Miller, Jim Duffy and John Hartson.

Think he would be a massive loss to the club as think he has real potential but would wish him all the best even if it is with Livi

4 hours ago, D TOTAL said:

Had a look at the Woking fc fan forum And what I’m reading about Nathan Ralph isn’t exactly filling me with confidence

http://www.cardsboard.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6881&sid=02dd169e462fa4691c8bf900098ffdc5

Never trust the views of anyone from Surrey. 

Thank you. 

4 hours ago, G_Man1985 said:
23 hours ago, Dabslayer said:
Have a cousin living in Surrey and we went to a couple Woking games last season and must say I liked the look of Ralph.
Can play left back or on the wing so that’s a bonus8)

Didn't they get relegated ? I presume it was just him n maybe a few others who were decent ?

Yeah they finished 4th bottom but Ralph did stand out in the two games. 

Confident that he can manage the step up

Think he would be a massive loss to the club as think he has real potential but would wish him all the best even if it is with Livi

I’m not having a dig but what do you base that on? More so than O’Dea for example?