All things Dundee FC

While fan ownership of any club does not work it would be good for the fans if the stadium was transferred to fan ownership.

I take it the supporters trust does still exist. If they then owned the ground even if the yanks moved on no one could ever take away your home ground.

The biggest positive to me is that it is Bill Colvin doing the talking. Bill is the stability behind the regime and IMO the real leader who will be here post Yanks. I genuinely believe Bill has us at heart when making decisions.

ETA - aye the DFCSS still exist.

Edited by Deestruction

Other than entering the playing track/pitch I don't have an issue with what goes on in the Derry. It's what its all about IMO.

Yep I'm in the same boat here. The surge down to the bottom I'm fine with, entering the pitch is a no no.

Exactly this. What happens inside the Derry, is excellent. As soon as you vacate it from the front, you're now not a fan, you're a fucking idiot.

Disagree. What about when we won the championship? We were told not to go on the pitch then but the majority ran on anyway.

Running on pitch=Superfan

Ah, it wasn't here my other post was. I said on the other forum that there are times you're entitled as a fan to lose your shit. Winning the league, a 95th minute winner in a decisive game and when you beat Real Madrid et al. Entering the field of play after going 1-0 up in he 12th minute is utterly embarrassing, no matter who against. I wouldn't be averse to every single one of them being banned from Dens for life.

ETA : you're obviously not 'entitled', but you get the gist.

Its illegal no matter who you play or the circumstances.

I get the point if its the same people all the time but if its a one off rush of blood to the head then in my eyes its not crime of the century.

Ah, it wasn't here my other post was. I said on the other forum that there are times you're entitled as a fan to lose your shit. Winning the league, a 95th minute winner in a decisive game and when you beat Real Madrid et al. Entering the field of play after going 1-0 up in he 12th minute is utterly embarrassing, no matter who against. I wouldn't be averse to every single one of them being banned from Dens for life.

This.

This.

http://www.dundeefc.co.uk/news/club-statement-9

Basically the club telling the fannies to stop making a tit of themselves in the Derry.

They are also investing in modifications (barriers) to stop them encroaching the track.

Be a 15 pager on that calling for jail sentences and points deductions on that if it was us.