All things Dundee FC

200k? If we ever spend that kind of dosh again the dundee administration thread will be bumped to the top again within seconds

I know haha Im in a dreamland this morning. Fifa allows it with a billionare investetmr though. Edited by stevendfc4

You got notifications on when I post or something! ;)

Whilst the general logic is simple I'm making the point that the bottom 6 teams look a harder prospect at the moment.

Yeah the teams down there are picking up wins right now but how many points have you taken from Celtic, Aberdeen, Inverness and us this season? Very little i would imagine

Yeah the teams down there are picking up wins right now but how many points have you taken from Celtic, Aberdeen, Inverness and us this season? Very little i would imagine

We've drawn with every team you've mentioned bar yourselves. Could change today though.

We've drawn with every team you've mentioned bar yourselves. Could change today though.

So not many then? That should be ten matches against the above teams (you still have us and Celtic) so how many points have you taken from these games? And if its only a small amount, why do people think that record will dramatically change for the better after the split should you make the top six?

So not many then? That should be ten matches against the above teams (you still have us and Celtic) so how many points have you taken from these games? And if its only a small amount, why do people think that record will dramatically change for the better after the split should you make the top six?

Mate, it's too early for this; I'm going to the Barrels for a few before the game, come along if you want a debate. :P

Mate, it's too early for this; I'm going to the Barrels for a few before the game, come along if you want a debate. :P

If that's the standard of debate on offer, then I'd be giving him a swerve if I were you.

13 points. Making the top 6 guarantees we won't be in the play-off spot, and gives us, what, at least an extra £60k. What happens after the split isn't any big deal if we do make the top half - except for the fourth derby of course. It would be a laugh if that were at Dens to try and balance up the fixtures, but that would be a last resost for the SFPL

13 points. Making the top 6 guarantees we won't be in the play-off spot, and gives us, what, at least an extra £60k. What happens after the split isn't any big deal if we do make the top half - except for the fourth derby of course. It would be a laugh if that were at Dens to try and balance up the fixtures, but that would be a last resost for the SFPL

I can only see 5 points from an available 30? A defeat and a draw vs Celtic, a defeat and two draws vs ICT, a defeat and two draws vs the Sheep and two thumpings from us. The extra money for a place in the top six plus games against us, Celtic and Aberdeen should surely be enough incentive

I can only see 5 points from an available 30? A defeat and a draw vs Celtic, a defeat and two draws vs ICT, a defeat and two draws vs the Sheep and two thumpings from us. The extra money for a place in the top six plus games against us, Celtic and Aberdeen should surely be enough incentive

Are we deliberately ignoring Hamilton and St Johnstone due to our wins against them prejudicing your points total? Last time I checked they were in the top 6 as well.

Are we deliberately ignoring Hamilton and St Johnstone due to our wins against them prejudicing your points total? Last time I checked they were in the top 6 as well.

No i just didnt add them as we arent exactly sure who from the three teams will make the split

No i just didnt add them as we arent exactly sure who from the three teams will make the split

By that logic then you might as well take the games against United out of the equation, as you're only a point ahead of St Johnstone.

By that logic then you might as well take the games against United out of the equation, as you're only a point ahead of St Johnstone.

Because of the fixtures, United are pretty much guaranteed top six. You have to play Saints so you cant both take maximum points

Does anyone have a clue what the f**k Twinkle is rambling on about here?

Its quite straight forward, even for the likes of you. Deefiant claimed that he would rather have Dundee in the top six as he reckons they would take more points against the teams in there due to the upturn in form of the likes of Motherwell, Ross County etc. I then shot down his claim by showing that Dundee have picked up just 5 points from a possible 30 from the top four teams.

You up to speed now?