All things Dundee FC

Most other clubs do it that way and it works more than fine.

That's a bit of a generalisation.

How many current first goalkeepers at SPFL clubs have followed your route, and remain with their original club?

Stevie May in my opinion, would never have been the player he was for St Johnstone if it wasn't for those loan spells and that worked fine.

Can't disagree with that. Interesting that both May and Bain got so much out of their respective time at Alloa. Pleasing from our point of view.

Fucking check this goal out in the development league win against The Rangers today:

Nice to see that happens outwith FM

I can't remember that, I know Dickie and Lyle were. What was Robertson's reasoning?

I can't remember the in's and out's but both Robertson and Dixon left because of Rae's 'management' style' apparently. We'll probably never know for sure but I don't think Rae was an 'arm around the shoulder' kind of a guy, more of a "do as I feckin' say" cat.

It's a live streaming site that Twitter do, basically you can watch anyone that streams anything anywhere. Just started using it and thought it would be useful for the games so people can watch.

Cheers mate. You got a link to it so I can have a wee look.