All things Dundee FC

My emotional range for Moussa has been something else:

- "Who da fook is that guy?" upon signing him. He played for Tromsø though, they're kinda decent.
- Immediate skepticism at his immediate scoring rush. Scoring a hat-trick against an awful Cowdenbeath side isn't that impressive at all.
- Disappointment at the confirmation that he was in fact shite, though a thin veil of smugness prevailed.
- Sheer fury at McCann's insistence that he was our #1 striker, leading to week after week of embarrassing displays and f**k ups.
- Rare bursts of total joy when he did anything good last season. The belter of a header he had for the late winner against St Johnstone last season sticks out in my mind.
- Relief at the decline of his play this season (though tbf nothing has improved)
- Masochistic laughter any time he gets on the pitch and attempts to f**k up even in the most hopeless situations.

Fair to say, after he finally leaves the club, I'll struggle to forget him.

Totally agree. He’s the sort of player when he leaves us and gets a new club the fans of that club will come on to this thread to ask us what he’s like. They’ll be thinking he surely can’t be THAT bad. Then they’ll see him play and they’ll ken then.

He’s going to join the Vince Mennie hall of shame.

1 hour ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

- "Who da fook is that guy?" upon signing him. He played for Tromsø though, they're kinda decent.
- Immediate skepticism at his immediate scoring rush. Scoring a hat-trick against an awful Cowdenbeath side isn't that impressive at all.
- Disappointment at the confirmation that he was in fact shite, though a thin veil of smugness prevailed.
- Sheer fury at McCann's insistence that he was our #1 striker, leading to week after week of embarrassing displays and f**k ups.
- Rare bursts of total joy when he did anything good last season. The belter of a header he had for the late winner against St Johnstone last season sticks out in my mind.
- Relief at the decline of his play this season (though tbf nothing has improved)
- Masochistic laughter any time he gets on the pitch and attempts to f**k up even in the most hopeless situations.

The cup game against Ayr this season  should've been the final straw for McCann.

We would genuinely of been better off playing a youngster whenever he's played.

Anyway would expect McIntyre to bin him very soon.

Thank you.

2 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

I was delighted when we signed him thinking big man with hold up play and would fill in Haber's spot.

My Mrs said "he'll be another yordi".

Never going to tell her she was right.

Bar his first few games here when he managed to score a few against yokel teams, we've all seen and known that the boy's no-where near good enough for this level. Saturday's the worst I've ever felt about him though, because for the first time since he's been here we had a really decent striker's performance (Kallman) to compare his comedy act to.

The only argument folk really had to play him was for his hold up play, which has been proven to be pish too.

Yordi was one that could maybe make the step up, to be fair to Hartley, he didnt play him much after realising just how bad he was.

Moussa was signed as a cult hero in waiting, and given the big build up and the number 9 shirt. I was at Cowdenbeath where he scored a hat trick against a keeper who looked about 14, and must have been about 5 foot 6, I knew based on one game that he was utter shite, as did most fans there, people were actually laughing at him. Only about 1% of fans thought he would come good, and strangely McCann. He is easily one of the worst players ever to play for us.

Moussa is fucking awful.

I remember he fell on his fat arse up in Dingwall and took a fucking decade to get up after rolling around like a fanny. It infuriated me! I shouted "Get up or get the f**k out my club" He cant even walk let alone kick a ball. Yet still tries to make himself out to be some lovable rogue or cult hero.

My statement still stands you useless c**t.

1 hour ago, Chinatoon Bairn said:

Hello, fellow dark blue shite brothers.

Quick question, how did Marcus Haber score goals for you lot? 

Because he's not giving us the slightest bit of hope for doing that with us. Please, take him back.

We fired the ball at his head for 90 minutes. He done a decent job despite being lazy as hell.

18 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

We've had a horrendous few years recently. Back to back relegations followed by back to back 10th place finishes in League 2.  We've lost 10-0 to Hearts but I would still say Moussa scoring a hat-trick against us is one of the most embarrassing things that's happened to us.  Did he not score an overhead kick as well? :lol: