All things Dundee FC

9 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

@Granny Danger raised concerns that he did not want to be woken up from his up coming cremation.

:lol:

Only the good die young.  I will probably outlive you.

I was surprised when Nelms and Keays got involved with your club but thought you deserved a break after all the bandits and charlatans that you’ve had to endure.

I hope this one doesn’t go sideways.

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

:lol:

Only the good die young.  I will probably outlive you.

I was surprised when Nelms and Keays got involved with your club but thought you deserved a break after all the bandits and charlatans that you’ve had to endure.

I hope this one doesn’t go sideways.

Exactly.  Look what happened to your club with just one chairman that didn’t know what he was doing.

27 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

Exactly.  Look what happened to your club with just one chairman that didn’t know what he was doing.

There’s no need to be defensive.*

I have said before that I genuinely feel sorry for Dundee fans due to the various chancers that your club has had to endure.  Sadly we as fans have little control over the people who run our clubs.

*This does not apply to your defenders who really should be defensive.

16 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

There’s no need to be defensive.*

I have said before that I genuinely feel sorry for Dundee fans due to the various chancers that your club has had to endure.  Sadly we as fans have little control over the people who run our clubs.

*This does not apply to your defenders who really should be defensive.

I thought I was attacking rather than defending.  Then again, I have watched Moussa for over a year so what constitutes an attack is getting a bit blurred.

Had no idea you lot had Henry Hall, before releasing him.

So that's Mackay and Hall who have left Dundee and become St Johnstone legends.

We gave you Gary Irvine and Peaso.

It looks like Kallman, Deacon and Meekings are the only three missing for the trip tomorrow.

The team basically picks itself at the minute bar who to partner Miller up top. But I actually think we’ll go with another midfielder tomorrow, perhaps McGowan more slightly forward than the midfield two.

Hamilton
Kerr Kusunga O’Dea Ralph
Curran Kamara Woods C.Miller
McGowan
K.Miller

6 minutes ago, Moo said:

It looks like Kallman, Deacon and Meekings are the only three missing for the trip tomorrow.

The team basically picks itself at the minute bar who to partner Miller up top. But I actually think we’ll go with another midfielder tomorrow, perhaps McGowan more slightly forward than the midfield two.

Hamilton
Kerr Kusunga O’Dea Ralph
Curran Kamara Woods C.Miller
McGowan
K.Miller

I’m not disagreeing but if that is the line up we will need to play for 0-0.  There isn’t any real chance of a goal from that line up.     K Miller can no longer play upfront as a lone striker.  He will drift back deeper and deeper as the match goes on.

That really is a brutal team. Can't really consider even being close to a win with that. Is this how far back we have came?

Still pissed off Miller is still getting a game.

Will take a draw please

Who’s going to play up top then? Moussa? Mendy? Miller is the best available at the minute.

6 hours ago, Moo said:

Who’s going to play up top then? Moussa? Mendy? Miller is the best available at the minute.

How has Henvey been playing?  He signed a 12 month contract and hasn’t played for the first team since then.

I would tell him to go out and that all he needed to do was get a shot on target to improve on Moussa and Mendy.

11 hours ago, G_Man1985 said:
11 hours ago, Moo said:

Correct none. I'd have one of the youngsters be given a chance. Like you have said they are shite.

I understand why we might think that, but there can't be many examples of untried and inexperienced youngsters turning a bad team into a good one if you get my drift

8 hours ago, hk blues said:

I understand why we might think that, but there can't be many examples of untried and inexperienced youngsters turning a bad team into a good one if you get my drift

Worth a shot surely. Even if it was just for 20-30 minutes. 

Window is getting closer. Let's see what Jim can do without uncle MacGregors cash.