All things Dundee FC

Fantastic set of fixtures, though, with 4/5 in Dundee and the 5th being live on Sky.

I could see a lot of supporters' clubs not bothering with buses and instead organising events in the pubs they're affiliated with.

Just booked a 53 seater for our supporters club but will be surprised if its even half full tbh.

Just booked a 53 seater for our supporters club but will be surprised if its even half full tbh.

It's a dilemma - even if it's set up for Celtic to win the league, I'd be gutted to miss being there if we somehow conspired to stop it and ruin the party.

But being able to avoid going to Celtic Park while still being able to watch the game is almost too good to be true.

What's the guesstimates for the numbers to Speroni testimonial? I've seen 2000 being mentioned before but I'd guess 800-1000. I'd love to be proved wrong though.

Did hear 1600 tickets sold but nothing official.

I got my tickets last week and was told then we had sold just over 1100, that was from boy in shop.

Good going so far if true. I'm holding back until closer to the time to see if I can make it.

Good going so far if true. I'm holding back until closer to the time to see if I can make it.

I'm all booked up with train, tickets and digs but might not make it due to work rota being moved about.

You can take my bookings if needed and I'll chuck in the missus for a few days too. She's derry'd oot her nut

I'm all booked up with train, tickets and digs but might not make it due to work rota being moved about.

You can take my bookings if needed and I'll chuck in the missus for a few days too. She's derry'd oot her nut

I'll swap you with mine for a couple of days then. She's just oot her nut.

This potentially has the makings of a tremendous reality TV show. I'll get in touch with Endemol and get back to you.

I'll swap you with mine for a couple of days then. She's just oot her nut.

This potentially has the makings of a tremendous reality TV show. I'll get in touch with Endemol and get back to you.

Endemol sounds like some form of antibiotic you might need after a few nights with my other half

this will be the same guy that told st Johnstone to expect over 4000 fans on Saturday there. More like sold 350 max.

:D

You are absolutely seething from every pore of your body and with every ounce of your being about Dundee FC.

It's made for a hilarious day, keep it up

Perthsaint, am I correct in saying even your hilariously low stab at the number of travelling fans for Dundees friendly match all the way down in London, a meagre 350, still amounts to more than St.Johnstones regular travelling support?

Perthsaint, am I correct in saying even your hilariously low stab at the number of travelling fans for Dundees friendly match all the way down in London, a meagre 350, still amounts to more than St.Johnstones regular travelling support?

no dig at Dundee travelling support. More a dig at your club employees who give out these ludicrous crowd estimations that make the fans look silly.

no seething here. Just hilarity at the delusional Dundee fans after one top 6 finish.

Bit like your delusion that one solitary cup win in over a century makes St Johnstone something more than a tiny skidmark on the map of Scottish football.