All things Dundee FC

3 hours ago, Crawford said:

It was in clear bags behind the counter. It might not be it, but I didn't see anything else like it in the shop. It was white with light blue thin "spirograph" looking lines on it (not doing it justice). 

I know there's usually a few different training tops but they didn't look like them either.

Parma_Marathon_Rinnovo_MagliaNews_sito_6

This was the closest I could find by Macron, based on your description. Not a football top though so perhaps we're getting bespoke home and away, which is encouraging.

3 minutes ago, RawB93 said:

Parma_Marathon_Rinnovo_MagliaNews_sito_6

This was the closest I could find by Macron, based on your description. Not a football top though so perhaps we're getting bespoke home and away, which is encouraging.

Lines were curved but around the same thickness. Hope I'm right now otherwise I'm going to look like a total cock 😂

Anyone got any ideas bar Josh Todd and Andy Davies? 
I can't tell if one's Ryan Blair and my initial thought for the other guy was Nicky Devlin but he looks a bit younger. For all I know they're youth players. 
Screenshot_20190624_173443_com.twitter.android.thumb.jpg.3fcbb84a3bbc04aa2653e0ca7820082e.jpg
Screenshot_20190624_173431_com.twitter.android.thumb.jpg.c4dd53f27c0e303b08d136a1213c6873.jpg

Devlin has signed for Livingston.

The guy on the right in the top pic is Jordan Marshall I think.

Any signs of a keeper? Flapjack all season means a goal every other game to the opposition.
I am struggling to remember such a hopeless custodian at Dens- I will not utter the name of the man in goal who lost six to our neighbours as thankfully he was a one match horror.
Of longer regular keepers perhaps Kelvin Jack would be near the top of the shitey keeper league?
And of course Soapy at Dunfermline was a disaster too.
Any other candidates?

44 minutes ago, Chateau Lafite said:

Any signs of a keeper? Flapjack all season means a goal every other game to the opposition.
I am struggling to remember such a hopeless custodian at Dens- I will not utter the name of the man in goal who lost six to our neighbours as thankfully he was a one match horror.
Of longer regular keepers perhaps Kelvin Jack would be near the top of the shitey keeper league?
And of course Soapy at Dunfermline was a disaster too.
Any other candidates?

That's about it, always had good keepers here. McPake has to sign one.

eta anybody remember Alan Blair?

Thank you.

Edited by Bigmouth Strikes Again