All things Dundee FC

Another no for me. He'd be one too many centre mid for me. And I'd prefer Thomson playing 26 games than Craig playing 36.

Edited by Ludo *1

Hopefully the money saved on a deal for him can be used for a winger as without him we still have depth in midfield. Can also see the young boy Colquhoun playing more of a part next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Fellas,

Does anyway know when this seasons replica kit is getting sold at knock down prices?

In January one of my dab mates text me saying if Dundee made the top 6 then he would walk through Dundee City Centre "in the derry rags as a full kit w****r". I've held him to it and fair play to him, he says he's a man of his word and will do it. Shin pads and all! I need to buy the kit as cheaply as possible.

I also actively encourage you all to come down and laugh at him.

Compared to erm.. Sean Dillion and Clump Morris. I'd take McPake ahead of both, I'd even play with ten men rather than ...

Ah, shit, you'll be a Motherwell fan just now. Right?

Haha morris would stroll one legged into the dundee team

Surely you are supporting the well to keep the queens eleven down? Although dundee are basically a mini rangers so maybe not

Edited by Aufc

Haha morris would stroll one legged into the dundee team

Surely you are supporting the well to keep the queens eleven down? Although dundee are basically a mini rangers so maybe not

James mcpake is a crock they said. I think he's missed 1, possibly 2 games through injury this season.

I've heard they've renamed the physio table in baldy snake mountain after Calum Morris - the boy who "is good for a howler now and again" who only ever plays now and again.

Utd fans saying losing Fojut isn't a big deal are in for a wee shock I think.

James mcpake is a crock they said. I think he's missed 1, possibly 2 games through injury this season.

I've heard they've renamed the physio table in baldy snake mountain after Calum Morris - the boy who "is good for a howler now and again" who only ever plays now and again.

Utd fans saying losing Fojut isn't a big deal are in for a wee shock I think.

I didn't say he was a crock. I said he was shit

How can you 'stroll' anywhere one legged? :unsure:

Anyhow, no, he wouldn't. His distribution of a ball is laughably poor, just like United's season.

As for the rest of your post, no. I don't care who comes up or goes down. That's the joys of being a one club man.

I am also a one club man. Glad we agree m8

How can you 'stroll' anywhere one legged? :unsure:

Anyhow, no, he wouldn't. His distribution of a ball is laughably poor, just like United's season.

As for the rest of your post, no. I don't care who comes up or goes down. That's the joys of being a one club man.

I am also a one club man. Glad we agree m8

Having 1 scarf half airdrie Utd and half Dundee Utd doesn't make it 1 club mate.

The worst kind of fan IMO

I support airdrie and go watch dundee united. Dont really see why it is such a big deal