All things Dundee FC

Out of boyle and Harris I'd rather have boyle back.

Always thought there is something there, just seemed to always make poor decisions with his final ball.

If that could be worked on as he matures he is a good option.

Pace to burn which is a commodity we (aside from hemmings - I believe) are painfully short of.

Spot on old chap. My view as well.

Yes but if he refuses deal we would be due compo (however small), if no deal was offered we would get nothing.

Compo would be what? £20k tops and most likely not even close given that's what montrose got. His wages will likely be around the £24-30k mark possibly a good bit more with his promotion bonus etc.

Hartley clearly thinks he can do a job or wouldn't risk paying that to a player he doesn't fancy.

Martyn might not be a spectacular player but he is a solid one and you know what you are going to get from him everytime

Martyn might not be a spectacular player but he is a solid one and you know what you are going to get from him everytime

Have to disagree with your point there andyh. The biggest problem with him is that we never know what we are going to get. I have seen him have absolute howlers but in other games have seen him rip teams apart. It's the latter that makes me think he deserves another shot. He definitely has potential and we have nobody else like him.

Would happily take that Erwin biy from Motherwell as a winger / fwd. the few times I've seen him this year he's been decent.

Any idea what his contract script is?

Erwin is out of contract, think we'd be due compensation though. He's been linked to half of the English Championship as well as most of the city clubs here.