All things Dundee FC

Very decent. Well done that man.

Which brings up the question here : Fucks happening with Jim's tap?

Seriously though, the club haven't handed it over as far as I know. In Prague this week so will check it out when I get back or I'm sure Chomp will see this and get back to us.

Hartley needs to get his finger out and sign someone. I'm bored already!

David Mitchell signs from Stranraer.

Hartley needs to organise Kylie Minogue in my bed tonight for one and a half minutes.

A great signing for Dundee. He'll push Bain for the No 1 spot.

What's he like as a goalkeeper? Commanding, good shot stopper? Obviously haven't seen him play much (minus one game at Dens where he had a howler, but that was a good few years ago). He'll probably be back up to Bain I'm assuming, but he'll probably be happy to be back up initially as Bain is our most sellable asset and may be gone in a couple of years time.

Only seen Mitchell twice, once was the aforementioned game against us quite a few year back where he got himself sent off and the other was against United in the cup earlier this season.

It's a game you can't judge him on, but he didn't look clever in all three of United's goals despite some horrendous defending from Stranraer. He also makes a very good save from a Charlie Telfer free-kick right at the end of the video.