All things Dundee FC

2 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

He scored a perfectly legitimate goal against you lot.

I've seen a significant number of shite players score against us these past 3 and a bit seasons, doesn't mean they aren't shite. There are definitely a handful of decent players in the Dundee squad but he isn't one of them IMO, his next move will be to a QotS or a Morton or back to the 6th tier in England and that'll be about his level.

24 minutes ago, coppola said:

I've seen a significant number of shite players score against us these past 3 and a bit seasons, doesn't mean they aren't shite. There are definitely a handful of decent players in the Dundee squad but he isn't one of them IMO, his next move will be to a QotS or a Morton or back to the 6th tier in England and that'll be about his level.

How many games have you seen him play in?

eta he's also scored a lot more top flight goals than Shankland.

Thank you.

Edited by Bigmouth Strikes Again

29 minutes ago, coppola said:

his next move will be to a QotS or a Morton or back to the 6th tier in England and that'll be about his level.

That is a terrible take imo. The lad's got a natural goalscoring ability, he is just pushed out for Hemmings as they play the same role. I reckon he is at his level now.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

3 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

How many games have you seen him play in?

I watched you play Inverness in the cup at the start of the season, then Dunfermline first game & the derbies. So 3 and a bit. Clearly not a massive amount of football but I'm no seeing it like, he's mediocre.

41 minutes ago, coppola said:

I watched you play Inverness in the cup at the start of the season, then Dunfermline first game & the derbies. So 3 and a bit. Clearly not a massive amount of football but I'm no seeing it like, he's mediocre.

3 goals in those games, not including the derby goal that never was.